SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted
$599.99 for the bundle. That’s exactly what it is, a free RXM with the COA purchase. Big Grin


Q






 
Posts: 31444 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That's a hell of a deal. Cheaper than even a RXM and a Holosun, and not much more than a RXM and a Osight.
 
Posts: 35519 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
I do not need to buy another gun right now…I do not need to buy another gun right now…I do not need to buy another gun right now…
 
Posts: 1666 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Wish it had a more common footprint. In the market for an optic for the 10mm I just bought. I'd basically be getting an RXM out of it.





Eight years to retirement! Just waiting!
 
Posts: 8039 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spider two-wide banana
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Yeah I don't need another Glock, but I do want a COA for one of mine.

Ruger is basically giving away pistols and a bunch of us are going to say "Well...naah..."

I don't know why it's so funny, but it is. Big Grin
 
Posts: 5433 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
It is basically a free gun, and it is funny! Big Grin My brain is in a little bit of short circuit right now, cause I think I'm also going to pass up this deal.

I already have several cheap Glock 19 clones (PSA Daggers), don't really need another one and I don't think I want a Ferrari level optic on a clone that I'm not going to carry. Someday I'll get a gen 6 Glock with a COA.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
 
Posts: 2468 | Location: Texan on the north side of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, I feel pity for them. Normally, great deals from PSA would all have flown off the shelf very quickly. But this freebie has been up for hours and yet is still available.


Q






 
Posts: 31444 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Can I get just the free pistol, hold the toomah?
 
Posts: 114945 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
I think everyone is adding the cost of sending out a slide for a nicer gun to move the optic over and it becomes a project.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
 
Posts: 2468 | Location: Texan on the north side of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
The optic is ugly and too high for me. I just can't get into the optics on a pistol thing. If others can? More power to them.
But all the same, the Ruger RXM rules!
 
Posts: 4778 | Location: Middletown, PA | Registered: January 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
The COA actually sits lower than most optics. It really is a great optic with a simple and robust mounting system. I have two Glocks (G45 and G43x) with the COA optic and I have been very pleased with them. They are much more user friendly than the Aimpoint ACRO.
 
Posts: 1666 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
And they’re out of stock.




My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.
 
Posts: 12361 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Finally! For the record, I didn’t get in on it.


Q






 
Posts: 31444 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
I have a G19.6 with a COA which is the only reason I didnt grab this...and I still thought about it! Killer deal
 
Posts: 3286 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I was seriously happy when it went out of stock. I have been trying to get a COA to test at work and I was like I can get a free Ruger! But then I was trying to see who would be able to cut a MOS-5 gun to accept a COA then finally said forget it. I will just make work get a gen6 45 COA for me to test. So I saved $$. Still didn't get a free Ruger.



Not minority enough!
 
Posts: 8806 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
It came back in stock with the green frame and of course I can’t pass up on a “deal” so I hit buy.


______________________________________________________
Often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow
 
Posts: 6840 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The pistol is no longer free, because price is up to $699.99 now. Lol.


Q






 
Posts: 31444 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
posted Hide Post
The green frame and blackslide is on Clearance and is $629.99. But I need one of these like I need a tail. Go get 'em if you want 'em.

Bob
 
Posts: 1865 | Location: TampaBay | Registered: May 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The pistol is no longer free, because price is up to $699.99 now. Lol.


Still in stock for $629 for three colors as of this post.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...point-coa-19461.html

https://palmettostatearmory.co...point-coa-19463.html

https://palmettostatearmory.co...point-coa-19462.html


______________________________________________________
Often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow
 
Posts: 6840 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Even at $30 more, still well worth it.

(Provided you want a COA anyway, and don't mind being locked into that proprietary footprint.)
 
Posts: 35519 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA

© SIGforum 2026