SIGforum
Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/6650072225

September 22, 2026, 04:02 PM
12131
Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA
$599.99 for the bundle. That’s exactly what it is, a free RXM with the COA purchase. Big Grin


Q






September 22, 2026, 04:40 PM
RogueJSK
That's a hell of a deal. Cheaper than even a RXM and a Holosun, and not much more than a RXM and a Osight.
September 22, 2026, 05:22 PM
Phred
I do not need to buy another gun right now…I do not need to buy another gun right now…I do not need to buy another gun right now…
September 22, 2026, 05:52 PM
OttoSig
Wish it had a more common footprint. In the market for an optic for the 10mm I just bought. I'd basically be getting an RXM out of it.





Eight years to retirement! Just waiting!
September 22, 2026, 05:59 PM
DoctorSolo
Yeah I don't need another Glock, but I do want a COA for one of mine.

Ruger is basically giving away pistols and a bunch of us are going to say "Well...naah..."

I don't know why it's so funny, but it is. Big Grin
September 22, 2026, 07:10 PM
ibanda
It is basically a free gun, and it is funny! Big Grin My brain is in a little bit of short circuit right now, cause I think I'm also going to pass up this deal.

I already have several cheap Glock 19 clones (PSA Daggers), don't really need another one and I don't think I want a Ferrari level optic on a clone that I'm not going to carry. Someday I'll get a gen 6 Glock with a COA.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
September 22, 2026, 07:12 PM
12131
^^^ Yeah, I feel pity for them. Normally, great deals from PSA would all have flown off the shelf very quickly. But this freebie has been up for hours and yet is still available.


Q






September 22, 2026, 07:15 PM
parabellum
Can I get just the free pistol, hold the toomah?
September 22, 2026, 07:15 PM
ibanda
I think everyone is adding the cost of sending out a slide for a nicer gun to move the optic over and it becomes a project.




"The left can't applaud me because their hands are in other people's pockets." - Javier Milei
September 22, 2026, 07:33 PM
andronicus
The optic is ugly and too high for me. I just can't get into the optics on a pistol thing. If others can? More power to them.
But all the same, the Ruger RXM rules!
September 22, 2026, 07:42 PM
Phred
The COA actually sits lower than most optics. It really is a great optic with a simple and robust mounting system. I have two Glocks (G45 and G43x) with the COA optic and I have been very pleased with them. They are much more user friendly than the Aimpoint ACRO.
September 22, 2026, 08:34 PM
2000Z-71
And they’re out of stock.




My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.
September 22, 2026, 08:44 PM
12131
Finally! For the record, I didn’t get in on it.


Q






September 22, 2026, 08:55 PM
Anubismp
I have a G19.6 with a COA which is the only reason I didnt grab this...and I still thought about it! Killer deal
September 23, 2026, 10:23 AM
Chowser
I was seriously happy when it went out of stock. I have been trying to get a COA to test at work and I was like I can get a free Ruger! But then I was trying to see who would be able to cut a MOS-5 gun to accept a COA then finally said forget it. I will just make work get a gen6 45 COA for me to test. So I saved $$. Still didn't get a free Ruger.



Not minority enough!
September 23, 2026, 12:31 PM
bubbatime
It came back in stock with the green frame and of course I can’t pass up on a “deal” so I hit buy.


______________________________________________________
Often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow
September 23, 2026, 01:49 PM
12131
The pistol is no longer free, because price is up to $699.99 now. Lol.


Q






September 23, 2026, 08:31 PM
straightshooter1
The green frame and blackslide is on Clearance and is $629.99. But I need one of these like I need a tail. Go get 'em if you want 'em.

Bob
September 28, 2026, 03:35 PM
bubbatime
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The pistol is no longer free, because price is up to $699.99 now. Lol.


Still in stock for $629 for three colors as of this post.

https://palmettostatearmory.co...point-coa-19461.html

https://palmettostatearmory.co...point-coa-19463.html

https://palmettostatearmory.co...point-coa-19462.html


______________________________________________________
Often times a very small man can cast a very large shadow
September 28, 2026, 06:29 PM
RogueJSK
Even at $30 more, still well worth it.

(Provided you want a COA anyway, and don't mind being locked into that proprietary footprint.)