SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA Login/Join 
Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Even at $30 more, still well worth it.

(Provided you want a COA anyway, and don't mind being locked into that proprietary footprint.)

It turns out I couldn’t resist. I should have just bought it when it was $599 but even at $629 it was too good to pass up. I may as well dip into the optic world with this setup. I ordered mine tonight.
 
Posts: 242 | Location: Southeast Georgia  | Registered: February 04, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Buy the Aimpoint COA, get the Ruger RXM free at PSA

© SIGforum 2026