SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Hahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!! I've created a Monster!!

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would buy a glock the day they look and feel diferent , I just cant get past the square looks and the grip feeling

i never fired one either I dont know anyone that owns one Roll Eyes
Maybe i need to make friends that own other type of guns beside 1911s and other metal only guns, hell im the first one that owns a plastic gun the p2022 and im about to get teased about it by them Razz

Posts: 17 | Location: Denver | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for dishonorable behavior/failure to honor a contract
posted Hide Post
I've had 4 Glocks. 2nd and 3rd Gen G19, G23, and G32. I sold all of them and I don't miss them. I don't know what I don't like about them. They are perfectly functional, light and easy to shoot and carry. They are simple and easy to work on too.

I just don't like them. Perhaps they are too simple, and I got bored of them. I may get another someday.

Posts: 185 | Registered: April 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being a loud-mouth troublemaker
posted Hide Post
I have to confess about what I did today.

I happen to be at the LGS when they were helping a customer install a Lazermax (Internal laser recoil spring type) in an OLD G20. I now want one to go with, or even replace my G22.

I don't know what happened, I've seen them before, it certainly wasn't my first time around one. It was like that scene in "The Blues Brothers", at the church, the light shining....."THE BAND"

By the end of this summer........." I'm on a mission from God"

Posts: 23226 | Registered: March 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Whtwolf14
posted Hide Post
Gotta admit that I after having brief flings with platforms, I always come back to my G19.

It's always worked and it's the only pistol I have right now that I trust with my families lives. Cool

Posts: 4281 | Location: Mountains....lots of Mountains.... | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Where or where can my G30sf be? Still waiting to get that call from Ed's on when my baby blaster will arrive.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I paid for/ordered one of the limited edition Talo Glock 19 with night sights on Friday. Hope to have it by the end of the week.

Posts: 206 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If anybody here has a Glock .22 rimfire conversion kit for sale please give me a shout. I own G17, G32, and G26's and wouldn't mind a kit to fit any of them. Thanks.

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of allegroae
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Colby Bruce:
If anybody here has a Glock .22 rimfire conversion kit for sale please give me a shout. I own G17, G32, and G26's and wouldn't mind a kit to fit any of them. Thanks.

I picked one up from Advantage Arms.

Looks like they are backordered, but I am extremely happy with the one I purchased for my G23. Accurate, well made and looks like a Glock part

Be responsibile, prepared and an important member of your community.

G 23 Carry
Advantage Arms .22 Conversion
Sig SP 2340 (new to me)
Ruger P 89
Ruger Security Six 357 Mag
Ruger 10/22
Ithica Model 37
Winchester Model 24

Posts: 53 | Location: Memphis Tennessee | Registered: April 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allegroae:
I picked one up from Advantage Arms.

Looks like they are backordered, but I am extremely happy with the one I purchased for my G23. Accurate, well made and looks like a Glock part
Yeah, it seems like they've been on perpetual backorder since the Commie got in office and we had that panic run on guns and ammo.

Why don't I have an AA kit for my G17? I must be brain-damaged or sumpin'.

Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Happy day, I finally bought a Glock! Went with the good ole' 17. Since everyone else is doing it I might as well learn the platform or be left behind.

Thanks for leading me astray Para.Wink

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Road goes on forever
and the Party never ends
Picture of Dyingtime
posted Hide Post
Well I found the holy grail for me. I found a unfired G29 OD model at AO two days ago. Plan to pick it up this weekend $449.99 and the salesman behind the counter told me it was his and it was unfired. Sure enough still had all the copper colored grease in it. Secured it on layaway. Will go by Saturday while on the way to the elco show.

Big Grin Damn been looking for it for a while. New holster and 3 extra mags and I'll be set. Just need to get her to train me

" The Road goes on forever and the Party never ends"

Posts: 3297 | Location: Blairsville Georgia | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dyingtime:
Well I found the holy grail for me. I found a unfired G29 OD model at AO two days ago. Plan to pick it up this weekend $449.99 and the salesman behind the counter told me it was his and it was unfired. Sure enough still had all the copper colored grease in it. Secured it on layaway. Will go by Saturday while on the way to the elco show.

If it has night sights that is one hell of a find. I found a like new OD G29 with NS for $480 out the door in Alabama but can't buy it because I have a Georgia license. If I didn't have a GA CCW permit I would change my license just so I could buy it.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't think so!

Posts: 24 | Registered: April 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of gorenut
posted Hide Post
Funny thing.. yesterday marked 2 things that happened that I would have never assumed would come true within my gun ownership. I just picked up my G34 yesterday.. but also.. I sold my very last Sig. So yup.. have a Glock and no Sig. It was really the Walther P99 that kind of replaced my Sig, the G34 is more of a range toy.

Funny indeed... cause I remember when I first saw this thread, I kind of rolled my eyes.

Posts: 878 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: February 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sbubrick@aol.com:
I don't think so!
Yeah, a lotta guys around here said that...and then turned around and bought a Glock or three. You can see those comments for yourself by reading through this thread. As a matter of fact, look at the post just above mine. He he

And those are just the ones who'll admit it. Wink

You'll come around. Razz

posted Hide Post
I always wanted one, but somehow, I kept finding something else that distracts me (XDm, Sig). So yeah, a just bought a G34.

Here's a good reason you should get one:

Posts: 631 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: March 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those like myself who have owned several Glocks and got rid of them because they never really cared for how they felt, really need to try a Gen 4.

Have put about 500 rds through my Gen 4 G17 so far. The more I shoot it, the more I like it.

It has become my EDC, nightstand with Surefire X300, and favorite range gun.

Posts: 1900 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
STILL have not bought one.

Ain't gonna happen.

It is what you learn AFTER you know it all that is most important!

Posts: 570 | Location: McMinnville, TN | Registered: January 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More Human
Than Human
Picture of Ian111
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lancer:
STILL have not bought one.

Ain't gonna happen.

This thread will still be here if you change your mind. In fact this thread was made for people exactly like you. No other handgun do people so vehemently deny they'll ever buy one. You never changed your mind about anything? It can happen.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ian111,

“The essence of the independent mind lies not in what it thinks, but in how it thinks.”― Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 9811 | Location: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: September 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post