SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a Glock
Page 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 562
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a Glock Login/Join 
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Just got back from the range, 194 trouble free rounds through the G17. The last 6 went through my G19. For some reason I can shoot the Gen 3 G19 better, maybe it's the 3 dot night sights? The rear notch is much wider than the standard Glock sights. Anyways the G17 sure is worth the $355 got it for. Shot my friends new M&P 45, nice gun. I even had my PPS on my belt, all polymer striker guns today!

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deeczman
posted Hide Post
C-Dubs, very nice pair i have a 20sf and a 21sf rtf2 which i would like the rtf2 on my 20sf, Might just switch them around oneday. I've been in Quality Control for so many years i just appreciate Glock because they "work". Para nice shovel and forum thanks,d

Posts: 102 | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ralt33
posted Hide Post
I don't know about that.
I had a 30 for a short period of time that I really liked and shot well (until my co worker decided he wanted it back). I've been thinking about a 17 and how it'd be a nice gun for my daughters.
Last spring I shot a friends 32 gen 3. It was almost as accurate as my 229 with the .357 barrel but not nearly as comfortable. Today I shot a friends brand new 23 gen 4. It just didn't feel as nice as the 299, in .40 or .357, and I shot it horribly. For some reason it felt better shooting lefty and my accuracy was on par with my 229. I was contemplating a Glock (90-95%) when I stumbled upon and bought the 229 in .40 - both were firsts. The 229 just feels so comfortable and natural to me, point too.

Posts: 2901 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: June 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Removed
posted Hide Post
I am going to be adding another Glock soon. I suspect it will be a 34 but I am looking for a 17L if I can find one.

I am all out of Sigs for now.

Posts: 388 | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toorop:
I am going to be adding another Glock soon. I suspect it will be a 34 but I am looking for a 17L if I can find one.

…man the G34 is pretty sweet…I love mine…my best GLOCK.

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At some point in your life, you will buy a Glock and secretly fall in love with it. You'll fondle it late at night and engage in the Love that Dares not Speak it's Name.

You'll build a special compartment for it in your bomb shelter. You'll give it a name - Francine or some stupid-ass thing like that.
But you'll never admit it. You'll live a closeted life and die a bitter old man.

It doesn't have to be like that, y'know. Just own up and be free.

I've owned ALL of the Glock 9mm and .45 models, except the G18, in the past. I currently own no Glocks at all. I have seen too many reliability issues, Kabooms, broken frame rails, etc. to trust in them any longer. I am back to being a Sig devotee. Are you happy that I have fessed up and admitted to having been a Glock owner?

Guns save lives, maybe yours.

Posts: 112 | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by x0225095:
quote:
Originally posted by Toorop:

…man the G34 is pretty sweet…I love mine…my best GLOCK.

I picked up my g34 sunday.Frickin sweet, forget about the 17l and get the 34...

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1865 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by epd1102:
I've owned ALL of the Glock 9mm and .45 models, except the G18, in the past. I currently own no Glocks at all. I have seen too many reliability issues, Kabooms, broken frame rails, etc. to trust in them any longer. I am back to being a Sig devotee. Are you happy that I have fessed up and admitted to having been a Glock owner?
Well, hang on. Let me check.

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, I checked. No one really seems to give a shit. But hey, thanks for stopping by. Smile

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's so obvious, it's not even worth the time.

Next?

posted Hide Post
i will admit that glocks work and work well but I will never own one for the same reason I will never buy a toyota prius. They are just butt ugly. Razz

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: February 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
See? Fly paper for trolls. This jamoke has 4 posts, and two of them are identical!

posted Hide Post
ha ha sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about your prius I'm sure you save lots of money on gas.

Posts: 5 | Location: United States | Registered: February 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What a jamoke.

Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Well, I never thought this day would come, but I broke down and did it. Picked up a g26 3rd gen with trijicon night sights this weekend. Couldnt find anything else to compete with the size, price, capacity and reliability. I still think the trigger feels like crap, but dang if it isn't a sweet little shooter! The recoil is hardly felt, which is amazing considering the size, and I shot it as well as any of my (larger) sigs...and this was right out of the box. I've been shooting the sigs for years. No, it doesn't have the refinement of my sigs, but I'll be darned glad to have it around if the shtf.

Posts: 8570 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Para,
Thanks for the subliminal message,"You will buy a Glock".

I recently bought my 1st Glock, a Glock 19 2nd Gen. Four more days until pick-up. Looking forward to shooting her at the range.
Dlcchp

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kv4v
posted Hide Post
Funny thing about Glock pistols. I bought a G19 about 20 years ago, then they brought out the .357 Sig so I bought a G32 with a Glock G23 barrel so I could shoot 3 calibers and paid $100.00 for high cap mags (Clinton admin era). Somehow they all slipped away over the years. Last month I happened to think about the G19 so I bought one with 4 hicap mags.Last Sunday I ordered another G19 that will come with 3 hicaps and Ammoman is going to send me 5000 rounds of Ranger ammo. Needless so say I am going to concentrate on shooting 9 mm ammo for a while. Amazing, isn't it?

Posts: 192 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We should change this thread name to you will buy a few glocks. Now I'm wondering if in addition to the 20sf and the 19 if I need a 34 and a 17. With gssf pricing it's hard not to!

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2507 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking about Glock 17, I just dont know if I can do it.

Posts: 2028 | Location: St.Louis County, Mo | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DOUROS81:
I've been thinking about Glock 17, I just dont know if I can do it.
{hugs} It's OK to be you.