SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a SIG 320
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a SIG 320 Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah... about that... probably not. Fondled P320s at the fun store. Did not suit.

Actually, much to my surprise, I'm kinda thinkin' about a Walther PPQ M2 45, right now. Thing gets universally rave reviews.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RioGrande481
posted Hide Post
I doubt I will. Already have the PPQ in 9mm and .45 as well as a Steyr L9. The bar is rather high to be included in my gun safe.

RioGrande481

“I didn’t get where I am today by everything smelling of Bolivian Unicyclist’s jock straps!”
C.J. Supercut 1976

Posts: 524 | Registered: August 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Bought three last year. I've been very happy with them.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6998 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
I should have last week when i saw it on the shelf for the third time. But noooo. I waited. And the military made their announcement. And now i cant set foot in a gun store without hearing 5 people ask "hey, do yall have any of them p320s in stock?"

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Tried to get a 320 Rx during my last days as a Hawaii resident, but missed the train.
Planning to send my full size to Bruce Gray to cut a dovetail for a Romeo One and get the competition package.

Posts: 18078 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jezsuiz
posted Hide Post
I recently bought a vp9, so I'm not sure. The vtac version is interesting but Msrp is $900, so I may be trolling the used market in a year or so.

Posts: 556 | Location: NE not new england | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Yes I purchased one in California at the last chance we could get one in California via a Single Shot Exemption. I could not really afford it but it was my only chance to get one in California at a decent price. This is an example how the P320 was able to be purchased in California before they re-wrote the law of the pistol had to be on California’s approved list.

What I hate about the Military Contract Purchase is the fact SIG has not fully come to plate and fully supported the P320 accessories as they have promised. I am still waiting for the Subcompact Caliber X-chance kit in 357SIG.

I feel the Military Contract will even put this on a longer wait. Good for SIG but not good for us poor civilians.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Peanut71:
I also like to slip the FCU and slide on a SC grip and carry it around from time to time.

Same here!!

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TexasRaider:
Though I do wish someone would make the carry frame with a round trigger guard and no rail, like the subcompact.

That's easy enough to do. All of those "features" are long gone from my compact grips.

---------------The Answer Is There Is No Answer---------------

Posts: 152 | Registered: January 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Bought a full size 9 a while back just to try one. I'm used to my VP9 but I go back to the SIG every now and then. Haven't looked into changing calibers or size with it yet. LE/MIL pricing is decent on these. Trigger has been changed. I thought about getting a threaded barrel but ordered a CZ P10C suppressor version instead. I primarily shoot 357 but I bought these 9mms to play with suppressors.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8024 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree with the replies here that immediate availability may change slightly but I also think that SIG as well as distributors and large SIG retail sites have a decent supply of P320's in their inventory. There will be a surge that will help all mentioned but I do not see this being a "get it now while you can or else" situation....

Did I read that this contract is a 10 year contract so I see this as a Win/Win for all SIG fans... just my 2 cents worth... Mark

Posts: 3245 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have bought one already if Sig had actually produced all the promised components.

OTOH: Maybe I'll wait to buy a standard black one on the used market when everyone is trading for the "mil-spec" FDE w/thumb safety model. Roll Eyes

Posts: 8961 | Location: The Red part of Minnesota | Registered: October 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
"Never say never"

I doubt I will be buying one.

Posts: 13682 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll get one eventually because I really enjoy the 357 SIG round. It only seems right that I shoot it out of a SIG pistol.

You knew the job was dangerous when you took it, Fred! - Henry Cabot Henhouse III, aka "SuperChicken"

Posts: 132 | Registered: March 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I got mine 18 months ago.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for public stupidity
posted Hide Post
Phoning tomorrow to track down a FS 320 RX model. It will ride along side my 226 Navy.

Winning the contract convinced me to buy. O had concerns about the modular concept. No more.

Tale Care

Bob

Posts: 33 | Location: Terrace, B.C. Canada | Registered: April 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RobLew:
Bought my 320 RX from TGS last year. PELT trigger inbound. Can't wait...

damn i missed the email notification. wonder how long until they're back in stock

Posts: 97 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
I'll probably have one at some point.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jcat
posted Hide Post
If the 45 held more rounds I'd have gone that way from the get go, but I don't see any in my future, particularly having given in to the glorp.

Posts: 9958 | Location: RI | Registered: October 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ontmark:
Yes I purchased one in California at the last chance we could get one in California via a Single Shot Exemption. I could not really afford it but it was my only chance to get one in California at a decent price. This is an example how the P320 was able to be purchased in California before they re-wrote the law of the pistol had to be on California’s approved list.

What I hate about the Military Contract Purchase is the fact SIG has not fully come to plate and fully supported the P320 accessories as they have promised. I am still waiting for the Subcompact Caliber X-chance kit in 357SIG.

I feel the Military Contract will even put this on a longer wait. Good for SIG but not good for us poor civilians.

I just googled SSE, because I had no idea what I was looking at in your picture. All I can say is Roll Eyes. Your state is weird.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post