SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Apparently the Gen 5 G17/19 are available for preorder.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Apparently the Gen 5 G17/19 are available for preorder. Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
And the Glock 7, those things cost more then most of us make in a month. Razz

"You'd be surprised what I make in a month"

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
I was told that the blue label price will stay the same. Anyone know for sure? I have a new gen 4 19 that I may be selling. The finger grooves on the 17 fit me fine. The ones on the 19 do not. I'm scared to undercut the trigger guard.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:
I was told that the blue label price will stay the same. Anyone know for sure? I have a new gen 4 19 that I may be selling. The finger grooves on the 17 fit me fine. The ones on the 19 do not. I'm scared to undercut the trigger guard.

I've heard the same.

Posts: 178 | Registered: May 16, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Draggun:
quote:

I've heard the same.

Yes. My LE Blue Label dealer confirmed this for me and is what I have my Gen 5 G19 on pre-order for ($425). Same price for their Gen 4.
I should be picking mine up this coming Friday.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:

Another yes. Blue Label Gen5's with the placeholder sights are $399. If you are in the market now, send me a PM and I'll hook you up with the contact for our area. I've ordered mine, and it is supposed to ship tomorrow.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
quote:

Another yes. Blue Label Gen5's with the placeholder sights are $399. If you are in the market now, send me a PM and I'll hook you up with the contact for our area. I've ordered mine, and it is supposed to ship tomorrow.

Wow. Thank you, jones. I am supposed to get one of the first ones at my shop but if that doesn't work I'll hit you up. Thank you for the offer, Brother.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
My range had them for sale yesterday. Several Glock reps were present and they were available to shoot. Honestly I am not a Glock fan but they seemed very shootable. I think the trigger is better than previous models.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You dig
Picture of evolution
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:
Anybody want a gen 5 Glock hat? It got a little wrinkled in my range bag but otherwise new.

I'd definitely take the hat!

Posts: 2602 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: June 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are the sight options for the Gen 5? When I demoed the 17 on Saturday, it had the standard ball and cup Glock sights for $650. Are there other sight options available? Any idea on the Blue Label price for each variant? I have a GSSF discount I may use.

Posts: 295 | Location: TX | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by steel96:
What are the sight options for the Gen 5? When I demoed the 17 on Saturday, it had the standard ball and cup Glock sights for $650. Are there other sight options available? Any idea on the Blue Label price for each variant? I have a GSSF discount I may use.

I found part numbers on a different site, but idea on price differences.
GLOCK 17:
PA1750203 ... Plastic sights
PA1750303AB ... Ameriglo Bold sights
PA1750703 ... Glock night sights

GLOCK 19:
PA1950203 ... Plastic sights
PA1950303AB ... Ameriglo Bold sights
PA1950703 ... Glock night sights

Posts: 295 | Location: TX | Registered: January 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Took the 19 Gen5 to the range today. Straight out of the box, no cleaning or lube. Did 350 rounds, no malfunctions. 100fmj, 100 ranger 127 +p+, 50 gold dot 124+p and 100 of the hst 147+p. Very happy with it at this point. Also, as much as I dislike that cutout in the front, it didn't bother my hand at all. This is a good gun.

Also, I used all different types of mags. The 3-15rd mags that came with it, older Glock 15/17rd mags and 15/17 Magpul mags.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^ thanks for the update. A few more positive reports and I will jump in as well, despite being cash trapped at this time (just bought a rental house).. but hey, gotta keep #1 happy.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where are the photographs? Why do I hear people saying "I got one of these", but no one has posted pics?

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The mags look like Hell

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The mags look like Hell

Agreed! That mag and the cutout in the front are no goes for me. I'm sticking to my Gen 4's.

Changing the mag base plates was totally unnecessary imo and only serves to introduce confusion over which base plate I'm ordering when buying new mags.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
Mags. Gen5 & Newest Gen4

Gun

Dirty Insides

JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
New Mag in Gun

Old Mag in Gun

Picture of Bow Commander
posted Hide Post
For the love of God, can someone post a picture of the right side of the gun?

Posts: 443 | Location: Springfield Oregon | Registered: September 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bow Commander:
For the love of God, can someone post a picture of the right side of the gun?

For the love of God, here ya go!