SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig forum?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig forum? Login/Join 
posted
You know I came here to see what kind of forum this was...evidently this Sig forum is a secret Glock forum full of many glocksters posing as Sig guys, even the so called owner is a glock guy and can't take the truth/facts..I post.

So since you have all the members that you can manage and members can't post actual facts, I have lots of places that allow members to post facts HERE THE SO CALLED BIG SHOT just wants some that post BS

SO YOU GLOCKIES AND THE BIG SHOT SO CALLED OWNER CAN STICK YOUR FORUM UP YOUR ASS...SIGNED OUT FOR GOOD!!

Posts: 113 | Registered: December 01, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Posts: 7885 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'd love to tell you you'll be missed but I don't want to lie to you.

Posts: 3466 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Q

Posts: 26464 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
"Discussion of SIG and other pistols"

Yeah, I guess Glock has sold all those shitloads of pistols because they're crap.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16533 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why try so hard to get banned? Why not just quit?

Are you drinking too much today? Brain injury? Got served divorce papers and decided to take it out on everyone else? Just picked today to be stupid?

Stop.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Jesus, this shit again.

It’s almost lost it’s entertainment value

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6339 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
>>>>>>SMOKING FUCKING DOPE<<<<<<?

Posts: 5166 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jjc:
You know I came here to see what kind of forum this was...evidently this Sig forum is a secret Glock forum full of many glocksters posing as Sig guys, even the so called owner is a glock guy and can't take the truth/facts..I post.

So since you have all the members that you can manage and members can't post actual facts, I have lots of places that allow members to post facts HERE THE SO CALLED BIG SHOT just wants some that post BS

SO YOU GLOCKIES AND THE BIG SHOT SO CALLED OWNER CAN STICK YOUR FORUM UP YOUR ASS...SIGNED OUT FOR GOOD!!

Thank you very much for your kind consideration. You've made my day. Please get back to us later if you decide to take an Anger Management class. I wish you nothing but the best at whatever forum(s) you decide to inflict yourself.

I also wish you success in unsticking the Caps Lock key on your computer.

Posts: 4670 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: June 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drugs are bad.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Is it Sunday already... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8947 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand. Did I miss the cornflakes pee’ing??

There are a ton of gun folks here who are fairly agnostic.

There are plenty of SIG guys here but the vast majority of folks here are shooters and fairly platform agnostic. I mean I own and shoot everything from SIG to Glock to HK to Ruger to……..etc. I much prefer a forum that allows discussion of any kind of shooting. Hell I post about air rifles in the rifle section.

I wasn’t aware we had to be singular acolytes.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7691 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking maybe 24? 25? He's at least 21 if he's buying pistols. God help him if he's much older than 30.

You've got some growing up to do, son. If mommy didn't teach you to defer to a man in his own house, you have some hard lessons ahead of you.

Posts: 107704 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Now you went and did it. You hurt everyone here's feelings and none of us will be able to sleep tonight. Frown

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1867 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I was going to go on a tirade about air rifles but after this thread I think I’ll lay low. lol

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, is jjc gone yet? I wouldn't want to slow his departure in any way. This snot nosed kid has a lot to learn about life......maybe he will learn it, or maybe not.

Posts: 6630 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoot gun,
get check
Picture of Scoobaru
posted Hide Post
Do we need the "show me where the Glock did a boo boo on your feewings" doll for this guy?

Oh and "the facts..." Yeah, like pins walking out of Dagger frames? Those facts?

So some Sig folk like Glocks... it's gonna be OK.

Posts: 618 | Location: The pointy part of Nevada | Registered: March 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Disfunctional. Cant hang with the group without being a dick. Blame Glock for your stupidity. No forum will allow you to post your tripe. Maybe a craigslist rant.

Posts: 17913 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig M11
posted Hide Post
I as big a Sig fan as anyone, but my current Glock to Sig ratio is 6:1 and it would be 6:0 if I had not found a LNIB P225 on GB last year.

This is a Twitter-fication of the internet. Can't have a discussion. I have to let you know how stupid you are.

Posts: 1406 | Location: Wilmington, Delaware | Registered: February 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post