SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gray Guns 10mm P320?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gray Guns 10mm P320? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
3,522 likes
grayguns HALF WAY POINT - Win this $2000 limited edition SIG SAUER P320! This P320 X5 has been upgraded and optimized by the Grayguns “Masterworks” team, it has been built to deliver unprecedented performance in a unique design. Along with our signature straight trigger design, this P320 comes ready with new internal Grayguns Competition System components, hand fit and polished internals by a Master Gunsmith. This P320 comes tuned right out of the box for competition/range use; it also includes a new Romeo1 with a steel shroud, and our two tone (Gray) Cerakoted laser sculpted grip module with Hard Duty use base pads which are made from billet 6061 Aluminum Type III hard anodized for long lasting service. Last but not least is a custom slide texture in our Grayscale style to give you more grip purchasing options. Everything is backed by our lifetime warranty that covers our work for the whole life of the firearm. This whole combined package has a value of $2,000.

Click here you can see in browser

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6...db&mc_eid=3d59423e8a

$2k is way too rich for my blood. Frown If GG can get Sig to produce factory P320 10s I'd definitely jump on that.

Posts: 730 | Location: Midwest | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fuego220:
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
3,522 likes
grayguns HALF WAY POINT - Win this $2000 limited edition SIG SAUER P320! This P320 X5 has been upgraded and optimized by the Grayguns “Masterworks” team, it has been built to deliver unprecedented performance in a unique design. Along with our signature straight trigger design, this P320 comes ready with new internal Grayguns Competition System components, hand fit and polished internals by a Master Gunsmith. This P320 comes tuned right out of the box for competition/range use; it also includes a new Romeo1 with a steel shroud, and our two tone (Gray) Cerakoted laser sculpted grip module with Hard Duty use base pads which are made from billet 6061 Aluminum Type III hard anodized for long lasting service. Last but not least is a custom slide texture in our Grayscale style to give you more grip purchasing options. Everything is backed by our lifetime warranty that covers our work for the whole life of the firearm. This whole combined package has a value of $2,000.

Click here you can see in browser

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6...db&mc_eid=3d59423e8a

$2k is way too rich for my blood. Frown If GG can get Sig to produce factory P320 10s I'd definitely jump on that.

Unless I am mistaken it appears the $2k figure would be the cost of the custom pistol described in the contest in the text above. It is not the cost of the newly introduced P320 10mm that the thread is about.

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Hello! Yes, we debuted our 10mm P320 demonstrators on Monday at SIG Range Day, where it was fired by my friends at SIG SAUER. We began noodling around with the concept immediately after being brought in on the P320 competition and promotion project, in late 2014. At that time, I simply reamed a .40 barrel, slapped it into a stock .40 slide on a .45 FCU, and blasted away to see what would break first.

Hilarity ensued. There were some significant challenges to overcome. With everything else going on at Grayguns, this took time and a final, dedicated “screw this, we’re doing it NOW” push to sort out.

Let it be understood that it’s easy enough to make one of anything, and make it more-or-less work.
I fully grasp this. Our present task is to translate and adapt our working mechanics into our production model. Fortunately, my Production Director Jordon Castro has built that model in parcelled with our test demonstrators.

Our date for easy-to-ship availability of complete GGI 320-10’s now just hinges on fulfilling a few last bits. You’ll see a new grip module. Our carrying case is being designed. The mags are going into production by SIG, and we’re waiting for the new Romeo2 RDS which we tested on our blower to become available. It’s looking like May. To assure success, we will be implementing a hard-commitment queue shortly, and Steve and I will keep everyone informed of our progress.

This is one of several new products we’ve designed for GGI production lately. It’s a great time for us, and I’m super proud of my people. They have knocked the 10mm, P210 Bruiser and our Cafe Racer concepts out of the park. Thank you all for your patience and faith.

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update Bruce.I am very intrigued by this 320 10mm project. For myself and I am sure for many other Sig and 10mm fans here- When will we find out how much one of these fine pistols is going to cost? Thanks for your time and consideration.

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Thanks! In a world where shops get $2500 for a Glock bro build, my 10’s will be an excellent value. They just won’t be cheap.

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grayguns:
They have knocked the...P210 Bruiser...concept out of the park.

-Bruce

At the risk of thread drift, I'd love to hear more about this and whether some of parts will be hitting the market.

The P22x rowel hammer is of interest as well.

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
Thank you for asking! It’s long been my objective to fill out our line to encompass upgrade components for every important SIG SAUER and SIG pistol. With the introduction of P210 and SP2022 components, very close to achieving this.

The P210 platform is near and dear to my heart. As my training and experience in that pistol goes back four decades, I’m kind of a unicorn, and I’m happy we finally have a full suite of practical, ultraprecision upgrades for them.

This includes our short-reset hammer, sear and trigger system, ergonomically enhanced slide lock lever, extended and improved manual safety, three styles of extended mag release, and our 360 degree magazine funnel with +2 base pads. Together, they change the character of the Legend or P210A completely, transforming these into real, no-holds-barred competitive pistols.

I adapted that classic rowel hammer style we designed for the P-Series over to the P210. We needed a proper hammer with improved features anyhow, so why not make one which actually confirms to the beaver tail hammer pocket? If I may say so, I’m extremely pleased with these.

I’ll post all sorts of pics when I get back to our main shops tomorrow. Thanks again!

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.

Picture of mcs1564
posted Hide Post
quote:
With the introduction of P210 and SP2022 components, very close to achieving this.
-Bruce

Bruce - thanks for the response, much appreciated. Looking forward to hearing more about both the P210 and SP2022 products.

Regarding the rowel hamer...is this something we'll see released for the P22x lines?

------------
SP2022 - 9mm

Posts: 1260 | Location: CT | Registered: January 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
TTT. Patiently waiting for more pertinent info regarding when the GG 320 10 will be ready, and the price. Thanks.

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:

... I’m kind of a unicorn...

Bruce, you are a unicorn, since God broke the mold after bringing you to the Earth.

You can put me down for a P320 in 10mm Auto.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31419 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Subscribed and very interested...what ever the price!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Biochemical
Superfreak
Picture of M4Super90
posted Hide Post
quote:
You’ll see a new grip module.

Interesting! Maybe we'll see an X-series grip frame for the .45/10mm now! Wanted one for my .45 ever since I saw the first 320 X-Five.

115 + 115 = 230

Posts: 3675 | Registered: April 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M4Super90:
quote:
You’ll see a new grip module.

Interesting! Maybe we'll see an X-series grip frame for the .45/10mm now! Wanted one for my .45 ever since I saw the first 320 X-Five.

I believe you will. We’re also working on our higher-end product. Great options are coming!

-Bruce

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.