SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Gray Guns 10mm P320?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gray Guns 10mm P320? Login/Join 
posted
On their Instagram page. Is that what I am seeing?

If so. Wait list? Shut up and take my money gif?

NRA Training Counselor
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 2506 | Location: FL | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
It appears so.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Very cool! So the rumored 10mm P320 is going to be a Grayguns creation, not a Sig factory option? I'm kinda disappointed....not because I think the Grayguns option will be in any way deficient...on the contrary, I'm sure it will be fantastic. I just won't be able to afford it Frown.

Despite that, I'm pretty interested to see the details of what Bruce and Co. did to the P320 to make it work in 10mm. Who knows...maybe it will be like the P220, and Grayguns innovation will push Sig to offer the 10mm P320 as a factory option in the future.

Posts: 8544 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A P320 full sized in 10mm?.......take my money! Big Grin

Posts: 731 | Location: Midwest | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Holy cow.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's got my attention!

A 10mm 320 would pull me into the 10mm game.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Another 10mm to add to my collection along with my Glock 41 10mm (KKM comversion)
Smile

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Okay, so I'm guessing it will likely use a .45 frame. Since the barrel and mags are shared between the P320 and P250, is it unrealistic to think this would work in a P250?

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Has there been any announcement of a possible price range for this concept P320 10mm pistol?

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Is it just me or does the hole for the barrel in the muzzle end of the slide look huge?

Either way, color me interested.

A 10mm Dan Wesson CBOB Grayguns worked over is one of my very favorite pistols. Love the cartridge. I've been thinking about getting one of the Dan Wesson 10mm long slide 1911s. This could be a great addition to the 10mm collection.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Behold my
Radiance!
Picture of Grayguns
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 92fstech:
Very cool! So the rumored 10mm P320 is going to be a Grayguns creation, not a Sig factory option? I'm kinda disappointed....not because I think the Grayguns option will be in any way deficient...on the contrary, I'm sure it will be fantastic. I just won't be able to afford it Frown.

Despite that, I'm pretty interested to see the details of what Bruce and Co. did to the P320 to make it work in 10mm. Who knows...maybe it will be like the P220, and Grayguns innovation will push Sig to offer the 10mm P320 as a factory option in the future.

Hiya! We are working with Product Management to pioneer the concept and build interest for their factory 320-10, while providing the upscale Grayguns version. I shall make a full report here this day, now that we are able to disclose it. I think you’ll find the story pretty interesting! Thank you!

-Bruce

Designer and custom pistolsmith at Grayguns Inc. Privileged to be R&D consultant to the world's greatest maker of fine firearms: SIG SAUER

Visit us at http://opspectraining.com/product-cat/videos/ to order yours, and Thank You for making GGI the leader in custom SIG and HK pistolsmithing and high-grade components.

Bruce Gray, President
Grayguns Inc.
Grayguns.com / 888.585.4729

Posts: 9526 | Location: Reedsport & Spray, Oregon | Registered: October 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am in!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16071 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Sooo, what are we callin' it? X10... Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8870 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Bruce,
I will look forward to your report with information regarding differences between your upscale model and a factory SIG model.
This is very exciting news for both you and Sig!
A 320 10mm should be another rousing success for for you and Sig.

Posts: 787 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
I don’t have Instagram, but I love me some 10mm. Can someone post a pic here? Ty

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
3,522 likes
grayguns HALF WAY POINT - Win this $2000 limited edition SIG SAUER P320! This P320 X5 has been upgraded and optimized by the Grayguns “Masterworks” team, it has been built to deliver unprecedented performance in a unique design. Along with our signature straight trigger design, this P320 comes ready with new internal Grayguns Competition System components, hand fit and polished internals by a Master Gunsmith. This P320 comes tuned right out of the box for competition/range use; it also includes a new Romeo1 with a steel shroud, and our two tone (Gray) Cerakoted laser sculpted grip module with Hard Duty use base pads which are made from billet 6061 Aluminum Type III hard anodized for long lasting service. Last but not least is a custom slide texture in our Grayscale style to give you more grip purchasing options. Everything is backed by our lifetime warranty that covers our work for the whole life of the firearm. This whole combined package has a value of $2,000.

Click here you can see in browser

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6...db&mc_eid=3d59423e8a

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hiya! We are working with Product Management to pioneer the concept and build interest for their factory 320-10, while providing the upscale Grayguns version. I shall make a full report here this day, now that we are able to disclose it. I think you’ll find the story pretty interesting! Thank you!

-Bruce

Awesome! Thanks Bruce, I look forward to hearing the details!

Posts: 8544 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
3,522 likes
grayguns HALF WAY POINT - Win this $2000 limited edition SIG SAUER P320! This P320 X5 has been upgraded and optimized by the Grayguns “Masterworks” team, it has been built to deliver unprecedented performance in a unique design. Along with our signature straight trigger design, this P320 comes ready with new internal Grayguns Competition System components, hand fit and polished internals by a Master Gunsmith. This P320 comes tuned right out of the box for competition/range use; it also includes a new Romeo1 with a steel shroud, and our two tone (Gray) Cerakoted laser sculpted grip module with Hard Duty use base pads which are made from billet 6061 Aluminum Type III hard anodized for long lasting service. Last but not least is a custom slide texture in our Grayscale style to give you more grip purchasing options. Everything is backed by our lifetime warranty that covers our work for the whole life of the firearm. This whole combined package has a value of $2,000.

Click here you can see in browser

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6...db&mc_eid=3d59423e8a

FYI, This give-away ended and the winner selected on Dec. 21.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steve495
posted Hide Post
Here is one image that's been floating around a bit. As I understand it, it's a working prototype and a few lucky folks got to shoot it at SIG Range Days.

Steve

Small Business Website Design & Maintenance - https://spidercreations.net | OpSpec Training - https://opspectraining.com | Grayguns - https://grayguns.com

Evil exists. You can not negotiate with, bribe or placate evil. You're not going to be able to have it sit down with Dr. Phil for an anger management session either.

Posts: 4989 | Location: Windsor Locks, Conn. | Registered: July 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know what optic is on the 10mm P320 in the picture above?

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post