SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The 10mm SIG 220ST Project
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 65
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The 10mm SIG 220ST Project Login/Join 
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
I'll get you guys some pics as soon as I can....hold your horses fellas.

------------------------------
-------------------------------------------
Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."
Leonard Novak - "Thee Gambler" (SASS)
------------------------------------------------

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

http://www.apextactical.com/bl...nternal-lubrication/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ordnance Outsell:
Anarion, good idea for "class photo"!

220R ST Elites, available again!

You're one of those evil capitalists aren't you, shamelessly promoting blatant consumerism....preying upon our Sigaholism!

Big Grin

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
And we won't be stopping.

Scott @ Apex
"Own enough guns that your wife will never notice a gun or 2 being added or taken away from the collection."

My guides to Sig Lubrication: http://www.apextactical.com/bl...-sauer-pistol-rails/

Posts: 3489 | Location: Apex Tactical Specialties - Peoria, AZ | Registered: June 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flork:

At least dope dealers give you the first "taste" for free........LOL

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anarion, thought you were talking about me being the "shameless capitalist"; but since Flork replied, guess it fits him? LOL I do have shame; but have learned to overcome it! Ha

www.OrdnanceOutsellers.com
jerry@OrdnanceOutsellers.com

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Ah, the transcendental experience of self-employment...

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill, hsve to be self employed! If I had an employee like me, I'd have to fire them, so have no choice!

770-977-0662

Posts: 5227 | Location: Marietta, Ga. | Registered: August 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I know the feeling - but at least my boss pays me what I'm worth!

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Il, you are a lucky man, indeed!

770-977-0662

Picture of Support4Firearms
posted Hide Post
quote:

Now it be time to hypnothighs you Flork, Relax, loosen the shirt, the shoes, the belt, breathe deeply, slowly, relax damnit, settle back ..... you be getting very sleepy and soon you will be in a poop-hole in California working on wheelguns!

Close thos eyeball-covers, and sleep, sleep, sleep (NO! Not with Sominex!).

Now, you are forgetting eveything about conversions to 10mm .... everything is gone, gone, gone ......... forever. Like your mind!

In California you will be converting to the Reno-Pelosi Church of Forgotten Formerly-Females and in the end ........ it will be good. Praise Heyzoose!

OF COURSE IT'S STUPID! It was meant to be stupid! So hush and sleep and forget all about the conversions!

One word out of line and I start describing the method utilized to perform a hysterectomy - blindfolded! It ain't purty! Plus, I don't let you wake up!

Excuse me. The still is calling me. Razz

Posts: 3114 | Location: "Back In New Mexico" | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Any photos or range reports yet??? Smile

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Support4Firearms:
Now it be time to hypnothighs you Flork...

Inquiring minds want to know what hypnothighs really is?

Does one say, "Look into my thighs and repeat after me..."

Are hypnothighs different from hippo thighs or gazell thighs or Marissa Miller thighs? Honestly, I'll pass if we're talking Flork thighs, but I'm totally there for Marissa Miller thighs.

Or maybe I'm just not hip on this hipnosis hype.

Posts: 7873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: January 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fritz:
quote:
Originally posted by Support4Firearms:
Now it be time to hypnothighs you Flork...

Inquiring minds want to know what hypnothighs really is?

Does one say, "Look into my thighs and repeat after me..."

Are hypnothighs different from hippo thighs or gazell thighs or Marissa Miller thighs? Honestly, I'll pass if we're talking Flork thighs, but I'm totally there for Marissa Miller thighs.

Or maybe I'm just not hip on this hipnosis hype.

If we're talking Marissa's or Kate Bekinsale's thighs, I'm totally gonna be Hypnothigh'd. If we're talkin mine, I'm the hell outta here...LOL

Scott @ Apex

Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
The mag releases are heat treated, they're gonna be blued then they're into thte guns for testing.....it'll be range report time from there.

Scott @ Apex

Picture of Support4Firearms
posted Hide Post
Mister Flork. Did those parts REALLY come in from the Pro Mag Slide Release Division in Kallyfornicate yet? Wink I knows ya' been waitin' a long time!

Posts: 3114 | Location: "Back In New Mexico" | Registered: March 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flork
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not, they're here. We installed the base pads on Friday.

I'm told Bruce is gonna put his final stamp of approval on them ASAP then get them shipped.

Scott @ Apex

Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Don't forget the pictures!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NorfolkP229
posted Hide Post
quote:
Believe it or not, they're here. We installed the base pads on Friday.

I'm told Bruce is gonna put his final stamp of approval on them ASAP then get them shipped.

Great news!! Eagerly awaiting my box from Oregon!!! Big Grin

---------------
Jeffrey

P365 - GGI P220ST 10mm - Sig Mosquito - Various Others

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. " - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 7897 | Location: WNC Native, now in Virginia Beach, VA | Registered: August 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Cool

Posts: 107596 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Pix???

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post