SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Something new from SiG Mar 22nd
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something new from SiG Mar 22nd Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted

Yeah, I'd like a P320 in 10mm too, but I don't think it's a coincidence that Sig chose the 22nd to release their new product and that the video is 22 sec long.

If I had to bet, I'd wager on a P320 in 22LR that uses 20-round mags. If Sig learned their lesson from the Mosquito, they won't have Umarex making them.

Posts: 3187 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A P322 in 9x21. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26462 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
This is how Sig teases (or allows to be teased) a new product? Sig Marketing continues its clownish behavior.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hey, I wish they could make another 9mm with holes in the slide and a bunch of gold shit tacked on to it.

Throw in a coin and a cell phone app and it would be great!*

* Don't forget to tease us for three and a half more years and then hope we get distracted.

Posts: 9167 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
.30 Super Carry maybe?

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
f I had to bet, I'd wager on a P320 in 22LR that uses 20-round mags.

From watching him shoot it and listening to the gun in that video, I think you're probably right on. At least, it's some kind of .22. That's actually pretty cool...if it proves to be reliable and affordable, I may need to acquire one.

Posts: 8641 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I don’t mind their marketing but I just get tired of these keywords like, “something BIG”. Maybe I’m in the minority but you’d actually grab my attention with, “we’ve got an additional caliber in the P320, it ain’t much but we’re trying”

I’ve always wanted to open a general store called, “ It’s aight”. Guess what every item review would be? 2.5 stars and…”It’s aight”

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6337 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I can’t find any new sku numbers at RSR, etc. No real surprise but I thought I’d look. I’ll keep checking.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7004 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Too quiet to be a 5.7 so 22.

Posts: 17913 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
A 22LR P320 would be sweet! Both full pistol and coversion kit for those that already have a P320. Hope it is not another Umarex made thing though. Guess we will know in a few days.

Posts: 9749 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by iron chef:
I'd wager on a P320 in 22LR that uses 20-round mags. If Sig learned their lesson from the Mosquito, they won't have Umarex making them.

Are you sure Umarex made the Mosquito??
I always thought it was ATI/GSG or whatever which is nothing close to Umarex.

Umarex tends to make a pretty solid product.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25439 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:
I'd wager on a P320 in 22LR that uses 20-round mags. If Sig learned their lesson from the Mosquito, they won't have Umarex making them.

Sig Mosquito was made by Umarex. It hasn't been made by them or affiliated with SIG in some time. Looks like GSG now makes a "Firefly" which is basically the same thing. The Mosquito is infamous for being hot garbage.

https://www.internationalsport...mes-the-gsg-firefly/

Posts: 17195 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:

Sig Mosquito was made by Umarex. It hasn't been made by them or affiliated with SIG in some time. Looks like GSG now makes a "Firefly" which is basically the same thing. The Mosquito is infamous for being hot garbage.

https://www.internationalsport...mes-the-gsg-firefly/

Did you actually read the article?? Even the article you linked indicates the Mosquito was an OEM GSG gun. There is a huge difference between GSG and Umarex.

quote:
I had no idea that GSG was the OEM for the pistol, but it makes sense when you consider that SIG’s .22 LR 1911 is identical to the GSG 1911. My guess is that SIG recognized past issues with the Mosquito and decided to terminate the contract.

And the letter at the end of the article written by the CED of GSG states they made the gun for Sig.

————————————————

probably a good thing
I don't have a cut
posted Hide Post
Whatever pistol this is has a 21 round magazine so I assume a P320. What other pistol might it be though?

Posts: 3390 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: February 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
Finally, the SP2222. Big Grin

Posts: 3526 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How about the replacement for the P2022?

Posts: 693 | Location: PA | Registered: August 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Diamond-plated 320?

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
A 22 carat gold pimptastic P320.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2389 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paten:
Whatever pistol this is has a 21 round magazine so I assume a P320. What other pistol might it be though?

Or possibly a 20 round magazine +1 in the chamber.

I am leaning towards a .22LR as there looks to be about zero recoil.

————————————————

Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
P365 in .22

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10730 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post