SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *** KARMA - Springfield Armory XD-9 4" 9mm ### Winner = PASig ### ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** KARMA - Springfield Armory XD-9 4" 9mm ### Winner = PASig ### *** Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Bump for our winner - PASig!

Posts: 12543 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Well damn! Congrats PASig! And kudos to Snake207 for the karma.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16252 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Congrats and I for one enjoyed the hell out of this Karma. Thank you.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7691 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
WOW, my first Karma win!

Thank you!!!

Posts: 33855 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Bumping this thread as a VERY belated THANK YOU and range report for Snake207!

Snake207: I was finally able to get to a range today for the first time in over 2 years. Between the pandemic craziness and 3 small children, it just hasn’t happened until now.

Took the day off for my 50th birthday and went with the wife and kiddos to a huge PA Dutch breakfast buffet at the famous Shady Maple Smorgasbord in Lancaster County, PA

Then after (and before I passed out from a food coma), they went home and I went to The Sportsman’s Shop, a big gun shop and range close by.

I brought my Kahr CM9, my S&W EZ9 and the XD-9 along with some of that ammo from the big group buy last year. The XD functioned PERFECTLY with that ammo, and the other two did as well. I forgot how nice a pistol those XD’s are, had bought one back in 2007 or so when I first got into shooting and regrettably sold it to a coworker a few years later.

This gun will go into rotation as a home defense gun with a light mounted and loaded with Hornady Critical Defense 9mm

Once again; THANK YOU Snake207 for an AWESOME Karma! It’s greatly appreciated.

Posts: 33855 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post