SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *** KARMA - Springfield Armory XD-9 4" 9mm ### Winner = PASig ### ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** KARMA - Springfield Armory XD-9 4" 9mm ### Winner = PASig ### *** Login/Join 
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted
***Our randomly selected winner is...PASig!***

***Thank you all who entered, this was a great thread and some of the posts had me seriously laughing!***

I was fortunate enough to win a 228 from our very own 12131, so I thought it only fair to karma off a pistol as well.

Up for grabs is a Springfield Armory XD-9 4" Service Model in 9mm with 5 16-round mags and one 18-round Mec-Gar mag.

Pistol is like new with only 250 rounds through it.
It's not the latest and greatest hotness, but it goes bang everytime. Big Grin

Rules:
1. You have to post something funny. Video, meme, joke, whatever! Post something to make us all laugh.
2. Minimum of 100 posts.
3. Your FFL *MUST* accept shipments from an individual.
4. Only open to those who live in gun/magazine friendly states. No CA/NY/etc. Sorry folks.

Karma will run until interest dies down and winner will be picked by random drawing.

Good luck!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Snake207,

Posts: 12540 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redlickranch
posted Hide Post
VERY NICE... I'm in.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 1047 | Location: Bluegrass State GO CARDS!!! | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
There are 10 kinds of people in the world.

Those who understand Digital numbers,

and those who don't.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1KPerDay
posted Hide Post
Here's my favorite joke:

What's the difference between a grape and a duck?

they're both purple except the duck

---------------------------
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Posts: 3204 | Registered: February 27, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Told this to my visiting grandchildren: some thought it was funny - some not.

Knock knock:
Who's there?
Orange
Orange you glad you are here?

I live in a free state without gun/mag limits.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Dogs have owners.

Cats have staff.

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your excellent Karma.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I set a 5 lb bone-in Prime ribeye out of the freezer last week to cook for Memorial Day.

Cooked to 135 deg internal on my Kamado Joe yesterday, while it rained 2". It turned out great.

The weather made me feel like this...

Posts: 1061 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
There are two types of people in this world: People you want to drink with and people who make you want to drink!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this generous karma and the chance to win. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's all fun and games until you realize that's not the monkey's finger on your lip!

rambo

Posts: 243 | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

What do you call a deer with no eyes ......... no idea.
What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs ........... still no idea.
What do you call a deer with no eyes no legs and no reproductive organs ....... still no F**king eye deer. Pickle Rick

Posts: 2873 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this very generous karma.

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you. I have another young sibling ready to learn to shoot.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why did the old man fall into the well? He just didn't see that well.

Thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2Malamutes
posted Hide Post
Awesome Karma! Been wanting to try an XD, just always find something else I need more.

This is a special from my 8 yr. old son. We were in hospital during his bone marrow transplant, and studying planets. Child life brought him a mobile of solar system, and one day primary Dr., who traded jokes constantly with my son, comes in. Dr. asks if he has any new jokes, at which point my son points to mobile and says “Where is Uranus’s anus? Dr. and I are cracking up, and my son says “Don’t you know, it’s on the dark side of its moon.” Dr. says he tells everyone now.

Thanks again!

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Lower Michigan | Registered: March 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, I have sort of missed my XD and besides having another thread of funny stuff is great. Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7675 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Please count me in and enjoy this clip:

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
You know, it was so cold in D.C. the other day, I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.

Thanks for the chance. Not as funny as the monkey pic though....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post