SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    *** KARMA - Springfield Armory XD-9 4" 9mm ### Winner = PASig ### ***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*** KARMA - Springfield Armory XD-9 4" 9mm ### Winner = PASig ### *** Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

A most generous karma. Please include me.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10786 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance.

"I do not want any more guns, I do not want any more guns, I do not want any more..."

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
one of my favorites

What’s brown and sticky? A stick.

thanks for the generous karma
P

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Way back when I was headed out of town to play poker with some friends over the weekend and needed a few cigars... drove up to the local mall where my cigar store was and the parking lot was packed... this was odd... but I was in a hurry and late for getting on the road and so jumped out of my car and headed to the front entrance.... I did note that there were several local TV station vans out front and some folks with signs down the way... I walked into the front entrance and realized that Obama, who was running for president the first time, was out in the center of the mall making a speech... my cigar store was near the entrance off to the right... I ran in there quick and bought what I needed and got the hell out of there.. It seems the secret service were not on top of things that day.... not only was I carrying... but this is how I was dressed less the head phones:

Ruger hat and note what the tee shirt says:

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Put my name in the hat please

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I would like to be included, and WAR EAGLE!

Just found out that I'm afraid of elevators, so I'm taking steps to avoid them!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
Thank you nice karma, don't include me but I'll share.
Was over shoeing horses for a customer, his daughter and 3 year old granddaughter were up visiting. The little girl couldn't talk plain and was running around outside yelling itty at, itty at! My customer asked what she was saying and his daughter said she is chasing your kitty cat. My customer said; I don't have a kitty cat. They went out and she was chasing a skunk, why it didn't spray her we will never knew.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance.

How do snails fight? They slug it out! (This kills in the 3d grade.)

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nra-life-member,

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Laugh or Die
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Posts: 10202 | Location: NC | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Nice!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1906 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma of you! No need to count me in as I already have an XD, but I had a joke.

What do you get when you cross an elephant with a rhino?

Elephino

Posts: 1304 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Great karma! I'm in and thank you!

My favorites are at 1:27 and 2:25

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why do male dogs lick their balls?

Because they can.

Posts: 248 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: August 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Great karma - please add my name. Thank you.

If a child refuses to nap, are they guilty of resisting a rest? Razz

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6727 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
When you die, what part of the body dies last? The pupils…they dilate.

Posts: 6661 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Great karma and please add me to the list. True story: My late grandfather was a deeply religious man and lived by his faith. One day my grandmother was chewing him a new one about something he had forgotten to do. He couldn't get a word in edgewise. When she stormed out of the room he looked at me and said, "Adam had a rib that wasn't bothering him one bit."

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1865 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in. Thank you.

World’s funniest joke:

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He's not breathing, so his friend calls 911. 'My friend is dead! What should I do?" The operator replies, "Calm down, sir, first make sure that he's really dead." There's a silence, then a loud bang. Back on the phone, the guy says, "Ok, now what?"

Posts: 39 | Registered: May 11, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
I’m in- thanks for the chance!

Posts: 3675 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post