SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Ammunition    FN Herstal and Fiocchi to Supply 5.7x28mm Ammo to the U.S. Market
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

FN Herstal and Fiocchi to Supply 5.7x28mm Ammo to the U.S. Market Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted

At the exhibition Eurosatory 2022 in Paris, France, FN Herstal and Fiocchi have announced that they have entered into a new agreement. The new partnership should please U.S. customers as it specifically covers the manufacture and supply of 5.7x28mm ammunition in this market. The future plan is also to expand the existing range of 5.7x28mm ammunition for the U.S. commercial market.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com...al-fiocchi-5-7x28mm/

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15827 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a large market? I don’t own one,
but it doesn’t seem that popular.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I think the question should be, if ammo were more available, would it be more popular?

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17228 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
I think the question should be, if ammo were more available, would it be more popular?

Perhaps if it were cheaper also. The two guys I know who shoot it say it's around $1.00/round

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I looked up the price of 5.7x28mm and it is outrageous. I last paid 16 dollars for fifty rounds.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Interesting development.

I hope we get additional supply with these new types and prices moderate as the breadth of choice expands.

Posts: 14995 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Ruger and Palmetto State Armory now make and sell guns in this caliber. It has growing interest.

More ammo is good news. Rumor is PSA will also start making ammo soon.

Posts: 6658 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post