SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Suppressed Weapons    NFA wait times
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 125
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NFA wait times Login/Join 
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oat_Action_Man:
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Got a paper form back the other day at 369 days. The second one back in the last two weeks with +/- one year.

Got an eForm 4 approved today at 220 days. Last one was 200 days. Hard to call it a change in trend but we're still a long way from 90 days.

I'm still waiting on my eForm from mid March. 212 days and still waiting. What date was yours submitted on?

March 14 and still waiting.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
I hit my 1 year mark on my last paper Form 4 3 days ago. The nice lady at the NFA Branch said "any day now".

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
E-file Form 1. CZ Bren 2. Submitted 8/24/22. Approved 10/18/22. 55-Days. I have been waiting 7-months on e-file Form 4. Oh well.

Edited to add pic.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I e-filed my Form1 9/16/22. E-filed Form4 thru my dealer on 9/22/22. Hoping to get at least my Form1 back soon.

I helped my friend E-filed 2x Form1 on 9/26/22. We sent his fingerprint cards via USPS Priority mail the same day. HE received an APPROVAL on one of them in 8 days. I couldn't believe my eyes when he emailed me a copy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ador,

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think every once in awhile the ATF decides to tease us and send a couple out in the wild with silly numbers so we don't feel so depressed about the normal times.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 10966 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today ended with a nice surprise. A PAPER F4 submitted 13 months ago arrived at my dealer. I needed this particular purchase and tried to hedge my bets by buying another and eform4 last March to see if I could get it earlier, but no luck that one is in the current eform4 queue.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
I can only wish I am as lucky as my friend. I have the stock I need to make by B&T APC9 SBR. Refreshing my email In box every hour like a madman.

quote:
Originally posted by hrcjon:
I think every once in awhile the ATF decides to tease us and send a couple out in the wild with silly numbers so we don't feel so depressed about the normal times.
Big Grin

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick_Perry:
quote:
quote:
Got a paper form back the other day at 369 days. The second one back in the last two weeks with +/- one year.

Got an eForm 4 approved today at 220 days. Last one was 200 days. Hard to call it a change in trend but we're still a long way from 90 days.

I'm still waiting on my eForm from mid March. 212 days and still waiting. What date was yours submitted on?

At least you have light at the end of the tunnel.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ador:
I e-filed my Form1 9/16/22. E-filed Form4 thru my dealer on 9/19/22. Hoping to get at least my Form1 back soon.

I helped my friend E-filed 2x Form1 on 9/26/22. We sent his fingerprint cards via USPS Priority mail the same day. HE received an APPROVAL on one of them in 8 days. I couldn't believe my eyes when he emailed me a copy.

I did a Form 1 Efile when they first started.. Everyone else....two or three weeks. Mine... Six months.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

If I was an examiner I'd pull one off the wrong end of the pile every few days just to give somebody a win and keep the internet guessing.

quote:
Today ended with a nice surprise. A PAPER F4 submitted 13 months ago arrived at my dealer. I needed this particular purchase and tried to hedge my bets by buying another and eform4 last March to see if I could get it earlier, but no luck that one is in the current eform4 queue.

I imagine you'll see the eForm one fairly soon. I talked a customer out of cancelling his paper form and re-submitting via eForms in May and it panned out.

Posts: 5143 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
54 weeks and just picked up my Dead Air Nomad Ti. That will be the LAST paper Form 4 I ever do.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17245 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who knows someday soon at the rate that Eform4's are delaying paper might be faster.

Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Got some good news in my Inbox this morning.

I e-filed my Form1 9/16/22 . APPROVED 10/26/22.

E-filed Form4 thru my dealer on 9/22/22. Hope it doesn't take an entire year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ador,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Who knows someday soon at the rate that Eform4's are delaying paper might be faster.

Don’t see that. Right now they are prioritizing burning through the backlog of paper from 4s still outstanding from 2021. Once they get caught up on that, they’ll pick up the eForm 4s again. I don’t think filing a paper F4 today will get you faster service than an eForm.

Posts: 3326 | Location: South FL | Registered: February 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it was 'tongue in cheek'. I suspect that soon the ATF may actually say no more paper. But as I noted in another thread if they add millions of more eforms to the queue then we are all doomed.

posted Hide Post
OK today's Nov. surprise courtesy of the ATF.
Eform1's. 9/5,10/4 and 10/5 all arrived today.
I'm pretty happy with that considering some of the numbers of days others have seen. I was a bit worried as I had submitted a question to "ask the experts" on a specific issue on these and never got a reply so just guessed on what to do. So it all turned out OK.
Now if my eF4's from 8 months ago come through I will be a happy camper for a bit.
If December brings brace registration all this will be a happy memory.

What is the
soup du jour?

posted Hide Post
Submitted e-Form 4 through Silencer Shop 3/12/22. Approved 11/2/22. 235 days (7-months, 21-days). Dead Air Sandman-S.

My last remaining item in NFA jail. Hopefully I'll get some F1s out soon, once I get my fingerprint cards.

Will be submitting a F1 on the Ace soon, so I can install a heavy stock to balance out the can.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vgex,

Posts: 1996 | Location: TX | Registered: October 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Vgex:
Submitted e-Form 4 through Silencer Shop 3/12/22. Approved 11/2/22. 235 days (7-months, 21-days). Dead Air Sandman-S.

My last remaining item in NFA jail. Hopefully I'll get some F1s out soon, once I get my fingerprint cards.

Hot damn. Hopefully my Modx-9 will be coming up in a week or two, then.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Approved this morning.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chino101
posted Hide Post
quote:

Approved this morning.

Good to hear. I eFiled my Form 4 on March 31. Hopefully mine is next.

Posts: 510 | Location: Maryland | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post