SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Per our e-mail, I'll take one if the Trijicon RM06 type 1s.

Posts: 8540 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just sent you an email about the last m&p 2.0 from ycrs927

Posts: 663 | Registered: August 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reply sent. All caught up. Not many guns left right now.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Has the P30L sold? Is it NIB? Can you email a couple pics? Thank you.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, sir, it has. Current inventory is always in the first post.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
RMR arrived today. I'm not sure how you got it here so fast, but the proof was in the mailbox. Sadly, my slide just went out for milling Monday, so I won't have anything to put it on for a few weeks, but I'll be ready to go when it gets back. I tested it with the included battery, and everything seems to be working as it should. Thank you for your great communication and an easy transaction...hope to do it again sometime!

Posts: 8540 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, sorry for the ignorant post. I have a 320 X Compact and would like to get a Holosun redots but I don't know anything about fitment. Which Holosun models fit the X Compact, if there are none what attachments do I need to get? Thank you!

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 04, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are a couple of places that sell adapter plates. The 507C/407C/508T all use the same footprint as the Trijicon RMR. Depending on when your X Compact was made, it is either a Romeo 1 or Leupold Deltapoint Pro/Romeo 1 Pro footprint. There are adapter plates out there for both and also folks like L&M Precision that will adapt the slide directly.

Hope that helps.

posted Hide Post
Thank you! It does help. My X Compact has the Romeo 1 pro foot print. Is it compatible with the rmr?

posted Hide Post
It would be with an adapter plate. I like the Bobro one myself, as it includes an integrated rear sight. It looks like they're in stock.

http://www.bobroengineering.co...REAR-SIGHT_p_51.html

Shoot me an email if you'd like pricing on an RMR or Holosun 507c.

posted Hide Post
Thank you! I will definitely contact you if I end up deciding on that optic.

Picture of 64TI
posted Hide Post
Any 320 in stock?

"Buzzards got to eat, same as worms"

Posts: 785 | Location: Oklahoma City. Oklahoma | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sadly, no.

I see them come up on allocated status throughout the week at the distributors, but because so many Sigs are being sold with one mag and a voucher for the rest, I haven't been acquiring anything for stock since those one mag guns will be hard to sell once the mag supply issue is corrected.

If there is a specific model (caliber and size) that you're looking for, shoot me an email and I can quote you a price and try to get a hold of it.

posted Hide Post
Brad, thank you so much for everything you did. The gun is flawless, and I really don't know how you got it to me so quickly.

For anyone looking to do business with this gentleman for the first time, deal in complete confidence. I had a lot of questions for him that covered a wide range of items, and he took the time to answer them all. He kept me informed throughout the entire transaction, and I am looking forward to doing business with him again.

Thanks again.

Posts: 247 | Location: Utah | Registered: June 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top with a small update. I have TLR-7A Flex weapon lights back after more than a month. If you've been wanting one, now is a good time to get one. Buy one for $120 shipped or two for $230 shipped.

Only have a few!

Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I’ll take another TLR7A

Email inbound

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Bump for a great vendor.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll take two TLR7A flex. Email sent

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe I have 5 TLR-7As left. Waiting to hear back from a couple guys that emailed me during the out of stock period.

Banned
posted Hide Post
Glad to see that you sold that 229 legacy. I was going to ask if you wanted to trade my 239 sas that I have for it. Talk to you soon.

Oh, what length bbl on that Kimber K6S CDP. I am sure you know why I am asking Wink

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post