SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 03/22 - Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Email sent sent LCP and G21 pics

Posts: 44 | Registered: January 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad,

Payment sent for a Holosun 508T.

Thanks!

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ill take it

quote:
Glock 21 Gen 4 - Fixed Sights - $399 $375 Shipped
These are LE trades that generally come with one magazine and fixed sights. They are in good shape overall. Generally missing the add-on backstraps. I have a few of these to move. Great nightstand guns and suppressor hosts. Take off $15 per gun if buying more than one.

Posts: 44 | Registered: January 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Gen 1 LCP “stash and forget special”. Thanks!

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The LCP and last G21 are sold.

I cut the Mossberg MC1sc new in box to $290 shipped. Nice basic 9mm carry gun. Uses G43 mags and Sig sights.

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Brad, thanks again for taking care of my order and for the fast shipping. Received and installed the HE 510C-GR

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brad,

Thanks for the super fast shipping and great deal on the Holosun!

Posts: 2183 | Registered: July 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top for the weekend. Currently have one Holosun 508T red dot in stock that is looking for a home. Look at the Sage Dynamics review on these things!

Email for price.

Posts: 5141 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To the top. TLR-7A in stock at $120 shipped.

Picture of Benderx4
posted Hide Post
Brad, I'll take a TLR7 at $80, thx. Email coming.

Posts: 490 | Location: NE FL, JAX | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Benderx4:
Brad, I'll take a TLR7 at $80, thx. Email coming.

Replied. The OG TLR-7 is now sold out.

posted Hide Post
Added P210A standard. BNIB. Email for pricing.

posted Hide Post
Streamlight TLR-8AG Flex - $222 $215 Shipped

Brad - I'll take this. Email sent.

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TLR-8AG sold out (last one to Mike-4).

I have ONE TLR-7A in stock. $120 shipped. Currently out of stock at the distributor so it could be a little bit before I can have more (unsure).

Holosun 507C-V2 should be available by the end of next week. Pricing for SF members available on request

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Tagged for future updates on Holosun 507k

Posts: 221 | Location: WI | Registered: October 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my TLR-8AG today and just wanted to give DaBigBR props. Great price, great comms, and fast shipping. Thanks again Brad!

Posts: 62 | Registered: April 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Updated...

I have ONE HK P30L V1 coming from the distributor. I have not seen these available in quite a while. $635 shipped. First "I'll take it" owns it.

posted Hide Post
P30L V1 has arrived. It is a German made gun.

Also have better than normal SF pricing on P365s. Email me!

posted Hide Post
GREAT DEAL: Demo Holosun 507c -$215 Shipped
I have two Holosun 507c V1 red dots that were used as demos on guns I own (an STI and a Glock 26). I will be replacing these with the V2 optics when they are available. These optics are 100% functional and come with the factory box, manual, lens wipe, a brand new CR2032 battery, and a receipt showing their purchase from my business. You will receive full warranty coverage as if you purchased the optic new. As with all Holosun optics, I also include a set of screws that are the proper length for Glock MOS, and some other modular optics platforms. These screws are not included from the factory, and are $5 to $10 a set on some sites. I can send photos on request. Take them both for $415 shipped.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DaBigBR,

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
Updated...

I have ONE HK P30L V1 coming from the distributor. I have not seen these available in quite a while. $635 shipped. First "I'll take it" owns it.

Hello BigBR, if your P30L is still available would you consider $600 shipped?
Thanks, JP

Posts: 31 | Location: South Florida | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post