SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look!
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 43
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS - 04/15 - PSA AK-V, Romeo X Pro, Holosun Optics, M&P 2.0 LE, B&T MK II Pistol - Take a look! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
K6S CDP is 2".

Missed your call today because I was at a firearms class.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Another huge +1 for Brad. This guy has great prices and awesome customer service.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BTT. Brad thanks for the fast turnaround.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
Bump for a great seller

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Somehow still have a TLR-7A or two. Holosuns are sold out again. Have one Glock 44 in stock and a 320 X Compact coming later this week. Been busy at work with protests, so I may be a little behind on emails.

Posts: 5163 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How much on the 320x compact?

Posts: 1900 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thompson Center T/C R22 (10/22) - $285 Shipped

Brad as discussed will take an R22 funds sent pp ff. Thank you.

Posts: 560 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The X Compact is available at Sig's minimum advertised price, which is $599. That price is shipped and if the buyer wants a TLR-7A, I will offer that with the gun at $110 ($10 off).

I've had X Compacts backordered for weeks and they found me ONE. I was really hoping to see stuff coming back into availability, but this second wave of civil unrest fueled panic buying has really messed that up.

Hoping to get my main post overhauled later this week.

Thanks!

posted Hide Post
I'll take the x compact.

Going to email you now.

Posts: 1900 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: October 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sent email to address listed on your personal information.

posted Hide Post
X Compact sold. Thanks!

posted Hide Post
Bought and paid for the X Compact late Tuesday night. Had the tracking early Wednesday morning. Checked the tracking Wednesday afternoon and it was actually shipped, not just a shipping label created. Got the gun on Friday.

That boys and girls is how it's done.

Thanks Brad.

posted Hide Post
And thank you for the very quick and painless transaction.

posted Hide Post
These T/C R22's are a deal folks. Thanks Brad for a super fast easy transaction and immediate shippping.

Posts: 560 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: February 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
What’s your price on the TLR-7A?

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$120 shipped for one, $230 for two. Still have a couple.

posted Hide Post
Im sure I missed it but how much is a Glock 44?

Posts: 7472 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good evening sir. Do you have any Surefire X300 ultra lights in stock? If not. Can you get them at a reasonable price?

Posts: 624 | Registered: October 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glock 44 is $360 shipped in stock.

I have X300 Ultras allocated on an order from my distributor but am currently out of stock. Hope to have them in the next two weeks. Things are still very backed up between coronavirus and the secondary run on the industry with the civil unrest issues this summer. The silver lining is that the distributors are catching up with getting stuff to me since they're basically out of desirable guns.

Please email me (SigForum@bvarms.us) for Surefire pricing.

Where liberty dwells,
there is my country
Picture of Nick
posted Hide Post
I will take a TLR 7A, but may need some different shipping options, as I am moving soon.

Please advise

"Escaped the liberal Borg and living free"

Posts: 2225 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: January 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post