SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Scammer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scammer Login/Join 
Picture of Gav-n-Tn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
All of your permissions are intact. What you can't do is access the Member Directory. This access was revoked for all members several years ago, when I discovered that scammers were using the directory to find and access dormant user accounts.

If you have information about scammer activity, you can email it to the address in my profile.

I sent you an email

W.German 220 '85
W.German 226 '85
W.German 226 Nickel '86
W.German 226 '94
W.German 228 '91
P229 40/357
P226 25th Anniversary

Posts: 198 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Looks like Greatguy134 is still at it, but not in this forum. He was banned after his first post, obviously a thieving shithead in a foreign country, whose first language is anything but English.

Greatguyoriginal134@gmail.com

Scammer Greatguy134 thief

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gav-n-Tn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Looks like Greatguy134 is still at it, but not in this forum. He was banned after his first post, obviously a thieving shithead in a foreign country, whose first language is anything but English.

Greatguyoriginal134@gmail.com

Scammer Greatguy134 thief
I posted out in the open on that other forum with a warning and the admin put the nix to ole Greatguy.

W.German 220 '85
W.German 226 '85
W.German 226 Nickel '86
W.German 226 '94
W.German 228 '91
P229 40/357
P226 25th Anniversary

Posts: 198 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thieving little sack of shit. These parasites got me good and riled two or three years back, and since then, I have been on a mission to smoke them out and send up a flare with their name attached to it, and from now on, that's the way it's going to be.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone have anything to report?

Just a reminder for our newer members- anyone registering on or after March 22nd of this year does not have permissions to view member profiles. This, in conjunction with the cautioning by our Classifieds team and the advice to all members to refrain from doing business with anyone who will not post in their ad, seems to have quite the effect on the desire of these insects to hang around here.

Anyone?

If you are contacted by one of these parasites, feel free to string them out with a dozen or so emails before you disappear on them. Waste their time. Don't be obvious about it, though. I assure you that these low-life thieves are reading this.

I'm not sure if it's a scammer, but I'll report that I was contacted by email about an item I was looking for in a WTB ad. The guy seemed nice enough, had what I was looking for, asked me to send Paypal, FF. I was about to do so when I realized that he hadn't posted to my thread and I didn't even know his Sigforum user name.

So... I asked him to post in my thread and he has not done so and has since ghosted me. I won't post his name, in case he's legit, but if Para or one of the other guardians of the classifieds wants me to I will forward the emails.

Thanks for looking out for us.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
^^^ One thing to lookout for is that if you use the same email address and username on other forums they may have figured out a way to contact you.

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Please forward the email exchange to the email address in my profile.

I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
One of many reasons I "Love this place".

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post