SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    Scammer
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scammer Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Our methods are proving effective. He knew he would be asked to post in the WTB ad. It's either that or nothing. Got him out in the open.

Udas in the stew field...

Posts: 107223 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Burn em out!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dean of Law
Picture of heavyd
posted Hide Post
Alexander Sholberg, seazast@gmail.com, is at it again. I couldn’t get him to post a reply to my thread though.

H. Dean Phillips
$99 Gun Trusts
https://nfalawyers.com

Posts: 6614 | Location: Georgia | Registered: December 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I wish I had an 1100 for you! Fuck em all! Hope you’re doing well my friend!

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6236 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Good to see the Posse is on it like stink on shit Smile

Posts: 5291 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redleg2/9
posted Hide Post
Bump for new members.

“Leave the Artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot. . .”
– Napoleon Bonaparte

http://poundsstudio.com/

Posts: 2269 | Location: Louisiana | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David W:
I posted a WTB in the classifieds and was contacting via email by member: greyworm
spectorarms@gmail.com was the email they used.
Member since November 11 2021.

It didn’t feel right so I started reading their posts and they were way to generic so I passed on the item.

I hope I’m wrong but it feels funny.

I was just Email contacted by greyworm re my WTB ad..... hmmm. He did respond through the forum post when I asked him to though, but now I'm a little concerned.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/6150093594

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7032 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
checking

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Another sleeper cell being flushed out. Yeah, all his posts are garbage posts giving the illusion of being a "participating member". Lol.

Q

Posts: 26183 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of swampdog
posted Hide Post
Quick google search has the first hit tying greyworm to the fake Alexander Sholberg id that Dean warned about above. Someone was scammed on another forum by that user 3 weeks ago. Just a heads up.

Posts: 587 | Location: Colorado via South Louisiana | Registered: September 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Cornfield

Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7032 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Thanks for reporting this.

It's as I said a while back- our efforts to confound these thieves have flushed some of them into the open. They don't have much choice, unless they would simply go away, which is going to take a while.

posted Hide Post
Thank you all for the efforts.

Once you have this wrapped up could you look into getting Steve with the Indian accent to quit calling?

Posts: 491 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
This last page gives me the vibes of The Walking Dead show where they clear a place of zombies.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19570 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Thanks for reporting this.

It's as I said a while back- our efforts to confound these thieves have flushed some of them into the open. They don't have much choice, unless they would simply go away, which is going to take a while.

Knowing that you have probably already considered this, I'm curious if you are able to ban IP segments used by VPN companies. But I know a lot of users depend upon VPNs. I wonder if that'd help.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6842 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Knowing that you have probably already considered this, I'm curious if you are able to ban IP segments used by VPN companies.
VPNs are allowed except during registration and in the Classifieds. Besides: Using a VPN is sometimes the only way to get to SF if you're on a WiFi network that blocks firearms-related sites.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25988 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
It seems so far, that this is working wonders.

Keep giving them the business boys.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
Knowing that you have probably already considered this, I'm curious if you are able to ban IP segments used by VPN companies. But I know a lot of users depend upon VPNs. I wonder if that'd help.
I've not banned any VPN segments, as this would be affect legitimate readers and members. I have, however, locked down the IP segments for foreign national exchanges. For example, chances are that if you're in India or Pakistan (the enchanted land of scammers) you're probably not reading this.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, does anyone have anything to report? I have no delusions that these thieving insects have gone elsewhere, not yet, anyway.

Semper Fratatus, or Semper Vagina- whatever is "Always Vigilant" in Latin.