SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS watches: Citizen eco-drive, Phoibos Voyager Gen 1, Seiko Quartz Chronograph 100m, Sharky Marine Master 300 homage
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS watches: Citizen eco-drive, Phoibos Voyager Gen 1, Seiko Quartz Chronograph 100m, Sharky Marine Master 300 homage Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted
The time has come to thin the herd a bit.

These babies have not getting the wrist time they deserve so it’s time for them to go to a new home.

I have a few other watches I’ll be listing soon.

Postal money order or discreet F&F PayPal are preferred payment methods.

Citizen Eco-Drive Two-Tone Perpetual Chrono AT

This watch is in good shape with no scratches on the crystal, no dings or gouges in the case and only light marks on the bracelet from being worn. This watch will sync with atomic time every night (if it has good reception) so it is an incredibly accurate watch. Original box and extra links included.

$330 shipped

Phoibos Voyager 1st edition/first generation automatic mechanical watch. Powered by the robust NH35A Seiko automatic mechanical movement which is a workhorse of a movement.

This watch is in mint condition and has only been worn 2 or 3 times. It still has the factory plastic on the case back. I have a blue dial version that gets all the wrist time so it’s time for this one to go to a new owner. Comes with additional bracelet links and the original box/paperwork. The newer generation voyagers don’t have this dial anymore which is a shame. The first gens like this one have arguably one of the best & beautiful dials Phoibos has ever offered.

The bezel on this diver and the overall shape is heavily inspired by the Rolex Yachtmaster but the dial layout, logo, hands and indices are uniquely Phoibos doing what they do best, draw inspiration from popular watches while still very much doing their own thing.
$255 shipped

Heimdallr “sharky” Sharkmaster 300. This is an homage to one of the flagships of the Seiko Diver line which run about $2500+ brand new. I’ve you’ve ever been tempted by a Seiko Marine Master but didn’t want to pay the steep cost of entry this is your watch. Exquisite bezel action and very nice bezel.

Unlike the many lower quality homages with questionable NH35A clones this copy of a popular Seiko diver is equipped with a clone of the ETA 2824-2 Swiss automatic mechanical movement and it keeps infuriatingly good time. This watch is a pretty accurate homage of the real deal so the case is just like the Marine Master and has to be opened from the front for servicing.

Overall condition is good. No chips or scratches in the sapphire crystal. It has a nice blue anti reflective coating on the crystal. The lume is more of an aqua blue color compared to Seiko’s typical green lume and it looks fantastic.

There is one small dent in the case and light scratches from being worn and enjoyed over the years. I’ve had the watch since 2018 and bought it from the original owner who got it in 2017. It’s been a safe queen lately so it’s time to let it be enjoyed by someone else.

Comes with original box and steel bracelet. The bracelet is what I would call fairly low/entry level quality and has considerable scratches. The end links don’t fit so well in the watch case. I wore it with a 20mm shark mesh (not included)bracelet or a nice gray & black seatbelt material NATO strap that I will include in the sale (pictured below) along with the original box from Heimdallr.

$235 shipped

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Pic of the dent in the case and scratches

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stickman428,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 19744 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good afternoon, is the dated Phoibos Wavemaster the 2.0 (PYO10C)?

If it is, I will take.

Posts: 407 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
If Underdog passes on the “no date” Phoibos, I’ll take it.

Posts: 26092 | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
If Underdog passes on the “no date” Phoibos, I’ll take it.

It's yours brother. I am after the dated one if it is the 2.0 version.

Thank you for being so cool. Per the rules you could have posted "I'll take it" and that would have been that.

Posts: 407 | Location: St. Augustine, FL | Registered: April 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I don’t think it’s a 2.0 version. How can you tell?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 19744 | Location: North Carolina  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Stickman- the model number for the 2.0 is PYO10C.

I’d think it’d be on the watch or paperwork bud.

posted Hide Post
I’ll take the Wavemaster Stickman!

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Back to the top. Smile

Thanks arfmel & Underdog for the smooth transactions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
As promised earlier updated OP with new watch offerings. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
I will take the Seiko please. Emails sent
Thanks much

Posts: 325 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post