SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS watches: Orient, Citizen, Seiko, Phoibos, Sharky MM 300 homage ** new watches added and prices dropped**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS watches: Orient, Citizen, Seiko, Phoibos, Sharky MM 300 homage ** new watches added and prices dropped** Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Thanks for the comparisons, the Orient would be a bit redundant with my blue Monster, and I've gotten spoiled to the 4:00 crown.

I totally understand. I’m quite fond of watches with that crown location as well. Smile

Stay tuned folks there will be some new watches showing up for sale as soon. I am almost finished digging out the boxes/accessories for some of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 5323 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Orient Ray II sold pending funds to BigSwede. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks to BigSwede for saving my wallet.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Orient sold to BigSwede. Thanks for a smooth transaction. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
email sent
Mike B

Posts: 747 | Location: Vermont | Registered: February 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Phoibos Voyager sold to MPB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Phoibos Voyager sold to MPB.

My wallet is saved again. Big Grin

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is the Seiko gone?

Posts: 4059 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The Seiko 7002 diver is still available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Another comparo request.
Can you put the Frog up with something Monster sized?
The membership here has been saving my wallet, but the orage would be something new for me.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Sure thing. Smile

How about a comparison against something monster sized and also orange?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Thanks, so the Frog is a bit smaller.
Bigger than a SNK?
I may offload the SNK, as I never wear it & it's a bit on the small side.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
It’s noticeably larger than a SNK, I’ll post up a side by side pic with an SNK in a few. That will give you a better idea of its size.

The tactical frog and similar Doxa homage watches have a cushion case with lugs tucked in and down so it is quite comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I think almost everything is bigger than the SNK Big Grin .
Partly why mine sees so little wrist time. That & the band leaves a bit to be desired and is a little tediour to fasten.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
The Seiko 7002 diver is still available.

By the pics I am guessing it is about 40mm across the case?

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
357Fuzz, The Seiko 7002 diver has a diameter of 41mm. It’s almost identical to the Seiko SKX so it is very comfortable.

P250UA5, Here are some comparison pics of the Tactical Frog along side a SNK & Doxa Sub 1200T.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Bump to the top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Back to the top

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
Do you still have the Seiko orange faced mod w/ the blue/white strap?