SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Classifieds Section    WTS watches: Orient, Citizen, Seiko, Phoibos, Sharky MM 300 homage ** new watches added and prices dropped**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WTS watches: Orient, Citizen, Seiko, Phoibos, Sharky MM 300 homage ** new watches added and prices dropped** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
If still available, I will take the Orange Frog, email sent.

Thanks,
Bill R

Posts: 1121 | Location: Wet side of WA | Registered: October 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Orange Tactical Frog sold pending funds to stylophiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just curious to see if the orange Seiko 7002 mod was sold. Thanks.

Posts: 4059 | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
The orange Seiko 7002 is still available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 21109 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stickman,
I just sent you an email.

Thank you.

posted Hide Post
Just sent you another email Stickman. Thank you.

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I got it and updated the Orange 7002 sold. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
Sent you an email Stickman.

-Mike

Posts: 379 | Location: Shenandoah Valley - VA | Registered: February 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I got it and sent you a reply. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
Just got my Seiko orange 7002 mod from the mailbox. Wow!!! Thank you Stickman!!! This thing is very nice and thanks for the “extras”!!! Very cool of you and unwarranted.

Anyway, I am going to post some pics for you soon. Thank you for a great deal on a great watch!!!

If Stickman has something for sale and you are thinking about it… do it. You will not be disappointed.

The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
Email inbound

I'll take it. The Phoibos Voyager 1st Gen In Green.

If it's still up. I browsed the thread but you've got a lot of interest there. Congrats.

Posts: 6396 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Green Phoibos Voyager is sold pending funds to wishful thinker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Prices dropped and new watches added today. Smile

357Fuzz thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you are enjoying that Seiko. I know you were considering it for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admit nothing. Deny everything.
Make counter-accusations.
Picture of rkentm
posted Hide Post
I will take the Seiko Kinetic PADI reference SUN065P. Email to follow.

"Ladies and Gentlemen - The Fit has hit the Shan!"

Posts: 570 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Seiko kinetic PADI sold to rkentm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Prices dropped and new watches added today. Smile

357Fuzz thank you for the kind words. I am so happy you are enjoying that Seiko. I know you were considering it for a while.

I was . I didn’t know about the “flashy” orange dial. I always stuck w/ black or dark blue dials w/ one white dialed Tag. Never again!!! Orange is it. Now I’m looking at a yellow dialed watch. Maybe even a red one!!! Thanks a lot Stickman!!! Lol.

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
if it’s still available, I’ll take the Seiko 7002 diver mod. I have a 9 1/2 inch wrist so dince you don’t think the mesh will fit and want to keep it I’m cool with that. I’ll have to put a new band on it anyway.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Blue dial 7002 is sold pending funds to BigNC. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
Paid

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Blue dial Seiko 7002 sold.

Keep checking the thread my fellow watch enthusiasts. New offerings from Seiko & Phoibos will be posted soon. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~