SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Protech Malibu 3.3” reverse Tanto DLC…

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
I have "a few" knives, and they were all bought to be used, but no matter what new favorite knife I buy, I always seem to come back to a Chris Reeve & an Alox Swiss Army knife. It's just what works for me.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Home office display case

daily carry changes often

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
That’s a nice bowie.

Posts: 9961 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of toxophilus84
posted Hide Post

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".

Posts: 222 | Location: Earth, Colorado | Registered: March 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
New ZT0562ti, and two CJRB Pyrites. The stainless Pyrite was a gift to my son I had engraved, he's an Airborne Medic. I liked it so much I bought an exclusive Pyrite with titanium upgrades for myself. Button locks are fun!

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post

phil

Posts: 2384 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I lose knives much too often to carry nice ones. I keep an Old Hickory paring knife and a Cold Steel shovel and folding saw in the vehicle, and one of their butcher knives in he house. The BOB has some saw blades and a modified Crunch multitool in it. Edc is a cheap folder from wallys. I keep half a dozen of them around, a couple in the vehicle. I cant let the carry-clip be seen most places I go and just in the pocket means loss. I"ve got a case on a lanyard for the multitool, but it's too much hassle for edc.

Posts: 6 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: March 08, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Quartermaster QTR-2 karambit (2012)

Posts: 4027 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3720 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Deleca British Racing ZDP189. Fortunately this knife stays sharp a long time since it's a bitch to sharpen.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Not carrying or totin' either one...

Chris Reeve 1-piece survival - 8.5" blade (discontinued)

Randall Model 12 13” blade Thorpe Bowie - tool steel

•These are some of a friend's collection I'm using as photo shoot models•

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
8" Model 1 above Model 12

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Yojumbo Sprint Run.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
I'm also one who has an unfortunate habit of losing knives. So far this year I've lost a Benchmade folder and a Victorinox swiss army style. The latter I was using in some store to open a box to be sure everything that was supposed to be in it was in fact there, and left the knife sitting on the shelf. I've replaced the Benchmade with a mini griptilian and like it, but haven't done anything about the Victorinox yet.

Posts: 7263 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Took the sharp pointy Scorpion out today...

...left the loud one home.

Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Decided to get my son a gift for getting his Airborne wings. He's a combat medic (68W) in the Army. He mentioned he wanted a Spyderco, and purple is his favorite color. Hard to tell, but the handle is purple in G10. I fell in love with the tan micarta, and added another Spyderco to my collection. Both have Cru Wear blades, and his DLC coated.

I wish I could see his face in person when he opens it, but I'll have to settle for a facetime vid...

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
Pattern-Welded Viking Langseax

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just finished up an overnight in the woods. I brought this. It's a little dirtier this morning though.

Posts: 641 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post