SIGforum
What are you carrying or totin' today ??

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/340601935/m/7370099373

January 19, 2023, 05:38 AM
GrumpyBiker
What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Protech Malibu 3.3” reverse Tanto DLC…

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

January 19, 2023, 07:21 AM
Ironbutt
I have "a few" knives, and they were all bought to be used, but no matter what new favorite knife I buy, I always seem to come back to a Chris Reeve & an Alox Swiss Army knife. It's just what works for me.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell
February 18, 2023, 02:50 PM
Z06
Home office display case

daily carry changes often

February 20, 2023, 08:10 PM
Voshterkoff
That’s a nice bowie.
February 23, 2023, 05:28 PM
toxophilus84

the handle?... it's Latin for "Lover of the Bow".
March 04, 2023, 06:16 PM
ASKSmith
New ZT0562ti, and two CJRB Pyrites. The stainless Pyrite was a gift to my son I had engraved, he's an Airborne Medic. I liked it so much I bought an exclusive Pyrite with titanium upgrades for myself. Button locks are fun!

-----------------
I apologize now...
March 09, 2023, 06:51 AM
mr.sig239

phil

March 09, 2023, 04:25 PM
whilst
I lose knives much too often to carry nice ones. I keep an Old Hickory paring knife and a Cold Steel shovel and folding saw in the vehicle, and one of their butcher knives in he house. The BOB has some saw blades and a modified Crunch multitool in it. Edc is a cheap folder from wallys. I keep half a dozen of them around, a couple in the vehicle. I cant let the carry-clip be seen most places I go and just in the pocket means loss. I"ve got a case on a lanyard for the multitool, but it's too much hassle for edc.
March 14, 2023, 03:05 PM
Z06

Quartermaster QTR-2 karambit (2012)

March 15, 2023, 11:27 AM
h2oys

March 18, 2023, 12:55 PM
NavyGuy
Deleca British Racing ZDP189. Fortunately this knife stays sharp a long time since it's a bitch to sharpen.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence
March 24, 2023, 02:38 PM
Z06
Not carrying or totin' either one...

Chris Reeve 1-piece survival - 8.5" blade (discontinued)

Randall Model 12 13” blade Thorpe Bowie - tool steel

•These are some of a friend's collection I'm using as photo shoot models•

March 28, 2023, 09:24 AM
Z06
8" Model 1 above Model 12

March 30, 2023, 06:42 PM
Ogie
Spyderco Yojumbo Sprint Run.
March 31, 2023, 08:46 AM
Expert308
I'm also one who has an unfortunate habit of losing knives. So far this year I've lost a Benchmade folder and a Victorinox swiss army style. The latter I was using in some store to open a box to be sure everything that was supposed to be in it was in fact there, and left the knife sitting on the shelf. I've replaced the Benchmade with a mini griptilian and like it, but haven't done anything about the Victorinox yet.
March 31, 2023, 06:56 PM
eTripper

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
April 07, 2023, 02:53 PM
Z06
Took the sharp pointy Scorpion out today...

...left the loud one home.

April 22, 2023, 06:34 PM
ASKSmith
Decided to get my son a gift for getting his Airborne wings. He's a combat medic (68W) in the Army. He mentioned he wanted a Spyderco, and purple is his favorite color. Hard to tell, but the handle is purple in G10. I fell in love with the tan micarta, and added another Spyderco to my collection. Both have Cru Wear blades, and his DLC coated.

I wish I could see his face in person when he opens it, but I'll have to settle for a facetime vid...

-----------------
I apologize now...
April 23, 2023, 01:35 PM
side_shot
Pattern-Welded Viking Langseax

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

April 27, 2023, 08:14 AM
pace40
Just finished up an overnight in the woods. I brought this. It's a little dirtier this morning though.