SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 91
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
No pictures but a Spyderco Salt 2 Wharncliffe and a SAK Champ.

I have picked up a few “SALT” series knives because of my current proximity to salt water, there light weight and.......and.......well.....SHINY NEW TOY. Don’t Judge me. Razz

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7625 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Today, it’s the chubby ZT 0456.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Bulldog Genuine Mother of Pearl Stockman
Handmade 2002 Solingen Germany 4" closed

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Swiss Army Champ
SureFire EDCL-1T
Spyderco Chaparral

Posts: 7625 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post

Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tooky13:
Been carrying my ZT 0350 since I changed the scales to VZ Carbon Fiber, big improvement!

Better grip? Lighter weight?

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
No picture but a small Sebenza with Chad Nichols raindrop Damascus blase. This was a must have knife for me after i saw someone post a picture of their a couple years ago. Found one this fall and it has become my "dress knife" It is a gorgeous little knife.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Great Eastern Cutlery #15 Huckleberry Boy's Knife
Rust Red Jigged Bone 1095 Carbon Steel

“Jim said that bees won’t sting idiots, but I didn’t believe that, because I tried them lots of times myself and they wouldn’t sting me.” ~ Huck Finn

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
First day of carry for my new “custom” Civivi Damascus with Carbon Fiber Baklash.

Customized by swapping CF scales from another Baklash to one with the Damascus blade, then reassembling with clip and “C” logo set up for left hand pocket carry.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10912 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Thanks to my regular viewing of this page, I finally succumbed to the lure of a Chris Reeves Sebeza 31 (small) and it's my EDC as of today. A beautiful as well as beautifully made knife.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Mercworx Atropos folder today.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
From the Farm & Field line at Great Eastern Cutlery. Their gentle revision of the Sodbuster pattern. #71 Bullnose slip joint work knife in 1095 and Black Micarta

Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
Either a Benchmade tanto (yeah I know, but I picked it up as a discontinued closeout years ago at a gun show and it's been a great knife, although the edge needs a little touchup now) or a new Victorinox Pioneer that I just acquired last month.

Posts: 7243 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post