SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ogie:
Very nice! One of these Smocks is on my list. I never liked the holes in the scales though. You have solved that problem.

I picked up a Smock on a whim, and the scales were the first thing to go. It also has two detents, but it's a common mod to remove one of them for easier deployment. And it has numerous deployment options creating a fidget toy. Big Grin

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Just a Buck. Not very expensive. Made in USA. Lockback type. Its orange.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hinderer Half Track

Posts: 54 | Location: Western , PA. | Registered: January 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ASKSmith:
Spyderco Smock w/Artic Storm Fat Carbon.

That is a nice knife! What source do you use to read about what people do to customize it?

Posts: 3229 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
^
Thanks. I get my info from web surfing. YouTube vids or one of the many aftermarket sites. Etsy here and there.

Just put together a Manix 2 with Applied Weapons Tech raw aluminum scales, a Flytanium copper ball cage with ceramic bearing, and an MXG deep carry clip.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson CQC-8 flipper.

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:

Classy little set up right there. Wish I could find an embassy knife.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hobbs:
A thrifty Thursday from the early 90's

That is a cool little knife!

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Nice Old Timer. I have a 60T from about 1970. It is marked "Schrade Walden N.Y. U.S.A."

Posts: 6606 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New Victorinox Hiker SWA. Replaces a Wenger (misplaced or lost) model similar to the Victorinox Sportsman.

ETA: Of course, a week or so after the Hiker arrived, I find the Wenger today. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rat2306,

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kershaw Livewire, an automatic OTF

Posts: 280 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: September 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 758 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I just added this little Kiridashi to my eclectic collection. Fun little neck knife, Damascus, nice sheath. This is from a maker in Romania, purchased off BladeForums.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A USA made Schrade Old Timer 80T; can't recall when I got it, but it's been quite a while.

Posts: 3203 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Heading out in a bit to set up the first hunting camp of the season so I'm totin Mongo & Co.

Posts: 625 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
SOG SEAL XR.

The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Spyderco Military 2.

I forgot that I had pre-ordered this at the beginning of the year until I got a tracking number from BladeHQ last week.

Posts: 7415 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nismo:
Spyderco Military 2.

I forgot that I had pre-ordered this at the beginning of the year until I got a tracking number from BladeHQ last week.

I'm looking to get one of these, waiting on the Cutlery Shoppe exclusive in orange.

I ordered this CPK in Dec 2021 and just got it the other day. I had forgotten what I ordered and was pleasantly surprised to see this configuration. It has the optional black Micarta and a sharpened swedge.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post