SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I just got this in from maker Tony Mont, he's located in Greece. He makes some interesting knives, I particularly like cord wrapped and this little Kwaiken is cool.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3399 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch

Posts: 759 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Cold Steel Spartan.

Posts: 6621 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Well, the Spartan bit me twice last night. I sent it packing today and ordered a SOG Prohen XR. It should be here in a week or so.

Posts: 6621 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Picked up a trade in pistol to use as a house gun. 45 acp.Shirogorov F3NS.

phil

Posts: 2385 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

Posts: 647 | Location: in the PA woods | Registered: March 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Misplaced my old CS folder, this one will have to do for now.

Posts: 3597 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I purchased this Kiridashi off Blade Forums, unknown maker, no markings. It's really well made, tapered tang, swedge, nice Kydex sheath. Could be handmade, could be Chinese, I may never know.

Posts: 3399 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Benchmade Loco 808.

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
98% of my knife purchases are custom knives. This is one of the 2%, I couldn't resist the Orange G10! This a beefy critter, 8 1/2" blade, 440C, made in Italy.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I have been totin' my Dave Reed monolithic chassis auto stiletto

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post