SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4737 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4737 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Mercworx Atropos folder.

Posts: 6642 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
Dave Shirley era Northwood Slimline Trapper in D2 steel
Probably made by Queen Cutlery. Looks like their Italian jig bone ...

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
This is a "Cricket" from Bulgarian maker Stoil Manchev. A very well done piece, especially liking the Rag Micarta, thong hole, red liners and cool little pocket sheath. Fun to just drop in my pocket. The steel is AEB-L, marked on spine with the hardness, 60HRC.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3411 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

One of my favorite EDC knives: a 1997 Spyderco C41 Native (a.k.a.: "Original Native” and/or "Native I”) - #120 of the 1st run -

I bought it from Tim Wegner of Puyallup, WA who was given the knife by Spyderco to make a custom Kydex sheath for it. Tim started a little business in his WA garage. It is now known as Bladetech.

Posts: 4057 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Today: Spyderco Smock.

Posts: 6642 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Today it's the Gibbs knife. The ZT 0301.

posted Hide Post
The Chavez Chub. It's small, sheeple friendly and does 90% of everything I use an EDC for.

The John Gray rides along for backup:

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13414 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
'Round Head' ~ Szankovits

Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Emerson Hattin.

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
GEC H73210 Custom Pocket Sheath

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post

Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4057 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3744 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post