SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??
Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Reply
  
What are you carrying or totin' today ?? Login/Join 
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 4910 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Boker HK SFP folder.
 
Posts: 7129 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

- actually this MINI U.D.T. has never been carried or used -


________________________________________________________
The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
 
Posts: 5092 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 4910 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 14923 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Benchmade 810 Contego.
 
Posts: 7129 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post


____________________________
NRA Life Member, MGO Annual Member
 
Posts: 14013 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Benchmade Bedlam. Smile
 
Posts: 7129 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I wanted to get a Puuko knife for a lady that works for a Finnish corporation. I found a company in MN that sells goods made in Finland, Finnstyle. The price was excellent, the service was excellent. Knife is perfect, I may order one for me.






"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.
 
Posts: 3698 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member
Picture of eTripper
posted Hide Post


__________________________

"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
 
Posts: 838 | Location: 'The Hive' beneath Raccoon City | Registered: February 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106  
 

SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    What are you carrying or totin' today ??

© SIGforum 2026