SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Essential Edge    Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kitchen Cutlery-Liontribe Designs-New Pics Login/Join 
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, it will be on the way very soon.

dozer

"She's got a cherry-handled pistol in her lollipop pocket." Five Horse Johnson

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
That IS beautiful!!!!!⚔️ Fabulous work Brother!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Man, everything on the last page looks amazing. Definitely keep doing pieces with those fancy woods, they seriously compliment what you do.

Posts: 17045 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i have several more just about done. they are all spoken for, but one. also about to start in on a 4 piece chef set for a good customer. that will be a ton of work.

dozer

Posts: 3515 | Location: fayette,al | Registered: April 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here is one more for one of our great forum members. this one is a real looker with that great stabilized wood handle.

dozer

Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Dayum... that is slick!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, my friend. it is freaky sharp. that handle material really showed out on this one. you never really know until you dig into the material. you might hit a void or crack. that is the chance you take with natural material. also, it is part of the charm and magic that gives natural materials a life of their own.

dozer

Picture of C-Dubs
posted Hide Post
That looks cool.
The handle pairs really well with the treatment you’ve got on the blade

“I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.”

Posts: 2863 | Location: SE WI | Registered: October 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gawd tht last one is cool !

Outstanding !

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks fellas, i have one more from this batch that is still up for grabs. we have really enjoyed doing these.

dozer

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait. It looks AWESOME.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7625 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work, Mike!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38582 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, after i finish the last of my other orders, i am gonna be focusing on kitchen cutlery for the rest of the year.

dozer

God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
I think that would be a very wise choice. As they are beautiful. We are blessed to have yourself and other very talented members here.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
i appreciated that. there will be lots of goodies on the way soon.

dozer

E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
So I got my Chef's knife over the weekend and all I have to say is wow.

It is unique, feels GREAT in the hand, has just the right heft, looks awesome and so far has far surpassed my expectations.

As for the blade edge I am not sure I have ever had a knife this sharp. I watched a tomato slice itself out of fear. Big Grin

Between the communication, the ease of doing business, the first rate product and the fact you are doing business with a forum member I would say its a no brainer to do business with Mike. You will get a fantastic value for your money.

Here she is getting ready for her duties to come.

Hell I like this thing so much that I was thinking............

...Ok maybe too much. Big Grin

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7625 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
so glad you are pleased with it. we are loving the response we have been getting with these new kitchen models. they are a lot of fun to make, too. don't know why i waited so long to start offering them all the time. the pics look great, too.

dozer

Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
here are some shots of the latest chef knife off the bench.

dozer

Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
Looks great. Nice scales too.

Posts: 3571 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knife Farmer
Picture of dozer
posted Hide Post
thanks, i was lucky to get these scales a while back from one of my vendors. they are book matched scales, that just gives them that little something extra to me.

dozer