SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas & New Year Karma >> Mossberg 500 << ***Unlucky #1 Chowser is the winner***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas & New Year Karma >> Mossberg 500 << ***Unlucky #1 Chowser is the winner*** Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
haha, sweet, #1 congrats Chowser. Thanks once again Q. You will love your 500. Big Grin Happy new year brothers!

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chowser!

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Congrats chowser.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mikus36
posted Hide Post
Thank -you - Please add me - Happy New Year !!

"It's a Bill of Rights - Not a Bill of Needs"
The World is a combustible Place

Posts: 353 | Location: Washington | Registered: April 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, Chowser!

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chowser, enjoy that broomstick!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations chowser

Posts: 1745 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Yay Chowser!!

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Heck yeah, congrats Chowser! And thanks for the fun chance, Q!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Thank you!!!!

This is an awesome way to start the new year!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Congrats howser, enjoy! Thanks for the chance Q!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chowser!!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15255 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Congrats to Chowser!

Posts: 12466 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Congrats to chowser, and a Thanks to 12131.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chowser !!! God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats Chowser.

Thanks Q for another very generous Karma.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post