SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas & New Year Karma >> Mossberg 500 << ***Unlucky #1 Chowser is the winner***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas & New Year Karma >> Mossberg 500 << ***Unlucky #1 Chowser is the winner*** Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I'll give it a shot! No pun intended! Thanks for the opportunity very generous! Currently seven below zero with 40 to 50mph hour wind gusts giving us a 37 below zero wind chill. Probably going to lose some of those pines today with all the heavy snow on them and the wind blowing.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8537 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Very generous, Doc.
500s are tough; mine survived a flood last year.
Please include my entry, and thank you!

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Please include me as well. Thanks and Merry Christmas Q and all.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19226 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Would love to be in for this, Thanks

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me in!!

thanks for the karma 12131!!

Posts: 2218 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Another 'wow' karma! Thanks Q !!!

Posts: 1991 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Q! …and all of the SIGForum family!

(Don’t include me, as I was a recipient of your generosity in 2020 for your Veterans Day karma.)

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1683 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in, just the thing for polecats!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your very generous offer,
-4 here this morning, but our daughter in Tulsa is coming home for Christmas and that will brighten the day.

Posts: 426 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this, and Merry Christmas to you and a Happy New Year!

Posts: 4604 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Wow! Most generous karma - please count me in.

These are pictures of the reenactment of Washington crossing the Delaware - Christmas 1776 to go on and defeat the Hessians at the battle of Trenton. Happens every Christmas right down the street from my house.

Merry Christmas!

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, please count me in! Very generous of you! Merry Christmas all (or pre Christmas)!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1131 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for this extremely generous Karma. Merry Christmas

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your karma.

And:

Merry Christmas!

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Would love a chance at this thank you
Merry Christmas Q

Just finished fireplace it took me 41 days start to finish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4842 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas! Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
297 - Copy by Keith Olin, on Flickr

Very Merry Christmas to all our members and a special thank you to 12131 for yet another amazingly generous karma. Pls include me.

Posts: 552 | Location: S Fla / Western NC High Country | Registered: May 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
please count me in.

Posts: 4638 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat. I've been wanting a Mossberg 500 for a long time. And, believe it or not, it's currently LEGAL in this commie state I live in! Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10711 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post