SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas & New Year Karma >> Mossberg 500 << ***Unlucky #1 Chowser is the winner***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas & New Year Karma >> Mossberg 500 << ***Unlucky #1 Chowser is the winner*** Login/Join 
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
We will definitely have a white Christmas here in Michigan! Merry Christmas to you and yours and thanks for a chance at a great Karma!

free image hosting

Posts: 4453 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma
Merry Christmas put me in the hat please

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, and thank you for offering such an incredibly generous karma to Sig Forum

aileron

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Q, thanks for such a generous Karma. Merry Christmas to you and your family Q.

Here is a short video of my wife in the spirit and decorating the tree.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Oh the weather outside is spiteful
But these peanuts are so delightful
All up and down my road
Full of crows, full of crows, full of crows

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
You definitely give the best Karma gifts going! Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 4411 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and enjoy a Happy New Year. Please count me in.

Thank you

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

Thank you for the chance, Q.

A peaceful and merry Christmas to you all, SF friends.

God bless America.

Posts: 13500 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!!! Damn that is sexy!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
If the picture is too big, I’ll have to come back and resize. In our house at Christmas.

Thanks for a great karma, Doc

…and it was, I’ll try again from the desktop

Posts: 13258 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Thanks for your generosity.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Posts: 9152 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

A couple from the Tran-Siberian Orchestra last week

Posts: 5319 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks, again, for the Karma.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Don't include me, I won the AR earlier this year.
Just wanted to give a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

White Christmas for us in CO

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15318 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
15 degrees below zero and blowing snow here.

Stay warm and thanks for the great Karma.

Please add me.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I don’t have a shotgun at present.

So far the predictions of snowmageddon here have not come true, we have high winds and cold temperatures today and tonight. As my work week is done today’s agenda is the public library and Ancestry for more family research and a quick trip to he grocery store.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It’s 74 degrees right now, so we make do:

On the other hand, it’s supposed to be 34 degrees at 7am tomorrow. We are good on the firearms front, just wanted to say:

Merry Christmas Q!

Posts: 10938 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Include me in, please, and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

thanks,
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas and thanks for the chance.

Put another log on the fire.

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas. Please count me in!

Posts: 872 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post