SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Laying in my hospital bed could use some prayers Updates p8,9
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laying in my hospital bed could use some prayers Updates p8,9 Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to hear this, Tara. I'm not a doc, I don't know anything about your medical situation, but I know you are strong and tough, and my money is on you to come through this fine.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11118 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Well that's no fun!

Praying you heal quickly and well.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12813 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Prayers for a complete healing with the least invasive treatments to get you pass this...God bless and heal you Tara.

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10591 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Done

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10358 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Praying

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 5323 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Ouch! You got it!

Posts: 13765 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read about this.

I offer prayers of wisdom to your doctors, and prayers of healing and comfort to you.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12364 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Censored
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear about what you are going through. Good news is that you a young and you know the medical system. Will pray for strength.

Posts: 2223 | Location: United States | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Done.

Posts: 12941 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1902 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
Done. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4899 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sending good thoughts your way. I've been reading up on this recently as a possible cause for some pain I've been having. It is not pretty. I wish for the best for you.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
I hope all works out and you are better real soon.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Praying for a swift recovery!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7096 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
On the positive side, I learned your first name.

Here’s hoping the resection will not be necessary. Listen to the nurses, Tara Wink

Posts: 13342 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayer sent

Posts: 2758 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers inbound.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16424 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Said a prayer for you! Went through the same thing about 5 years ago. Was able to control it with diet and exercise. Still flares up occasionally, but nothing like that first time that put me in the hospital for several days. Cipro and Flagil left a metallic aftertaste in my mouth that I can still taste to this day.

Posts: 1363 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post