SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Laying in my hospital bed could use some prayers Updates p8,9
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Laying in my hospital bed could use some prayers Updates p8,9 Login/Join 
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted
I believe in the power of prayer so I am asking for yours. I had severe abdominal pain over the last two days and finally went to the ER. Turns out to be diverticulosis and diverticulitis with micro perforation. I am on a host of antibiotics and bowel rest in the hopes that I get better in the next 24 hrs. If I get worse it means resection with temporary colostomy. Really nervous about that. This pain is exquisite. Thank you in advance for your thoughts prayers and experiences on the subject.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: P226RN,

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Dear Sister,
I am praying for your rapid and complete recovery, for relief from your pain, and—God willing—for no need for surgery.

Posts: 18089 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Will be praying for you this night. For comfort in the dark hours and healing.

Posts: 1198 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Recover quick.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17471 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I will pray for you!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15259 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Absolutely T. Prayer sent. May you heal and feel better very soon

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19242 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. Hang in there and all the best for a quick recovery.

Posts: 277 | Location: Malta, Europe | Registered: January 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hang in there! All the best for a speedy and trouble free recovery. Prayers are up!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Praying for your speedy and full recovery. Hope there are no complications and you’re on the mend tomorrow. Feel better soon!!!

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12761 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Will keep you in prayers, Tara.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43921 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
You're on the list

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10716 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I pray that He heeds our prayers and you have
a speedy and total recovery.
Please Heavenly Father bless this our sister that she may be whole.
Amen

Posts: 395 | Location: Green Valley, Arizona | Registered: May 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best wishes.

Posts: 996 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Positive thoughts and prayers!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
OH NO Tara you don't know how bad I hate that for you. Of course you are in my prayers and I'll tell Debbie and you will be in hers too.

Bill

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Please know you have ours, Tara.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29732 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Just went and told Debbie she said to tell you she is praying for you.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Your in my prayers.

Posts: 4638 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16390 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do No Harm,
Do Know Harm
posted Hide Post
My mother endured that exact terror and had to have a few feet of her gut removed and a bag for a few months. She had it reversed, all that at age 65 or so. Going as strong as ever now, three years later.

I was with her when the symptoms started, and nursed her through the reversal.

That may sound morbid to tell you presently, but I do for two reasons: She waited TEN DAYS to go to the ER, so she began with sepsis and had to do heavy antibiotics for several days before surgery, and she recovered fully, despite all that.

You’ll pull through fine. But best wishes in the mean time!

Knowing what one is talking about is widely admired but not strictly required here.

Although sometimes distracting, there is often a certain entertainment value to this easy standard.
-JALLEN

"All I need is a WAR ON DRUGS reference and I got myself a police thread BINGO." -jljones

Posts: 11451 | Location: NC | Registered: August 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post