SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care.
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care. Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Words normally escape me in situations like this....sorry j6st seems shallow.

I hope you can enjoy your time together....

50+ years....please take care of yourself, I cannot imagine how hard it must be on you.

Please give her my best and let her know we are here for you...

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
May God bless and keep you and your family, Charlie. I will keep you and your wife in my thoughts and prayers.

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I am so so very sorry. I can not think of anything else to say.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Good enough is neither
good, nor enough
posted Hide Post
May God Bless you and your family and give you comfort in this time.

You are in my prayers.

There are 3 kinds of people, those that understand numbers and those that don't.

Posts: 2034 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: November 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
I also have read this thread several times. I just don't know what to say. Just know I have prayed for your wife, you, and the rest of your family, and that we are here for you.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Oh no.
She is in my thoughts GPC.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39754 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10 November, 1775
Picture of MarinetoRN
posted Hide Post
Praying for you and your family.

SiGArm'd

P220ST X2, 1911 Revolution, P245, P229 RTTEQ/ST .40 X2, P226ST, Mosquito
Other weaponry not SIG

Glocks are ugly.
I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders.

Posts: 2471 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: August 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I don't even know what to say other than God Bless. You, your wife, and family will be in my prayers.

Posts: 3455 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Very sorry

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
comfort and prayers sent, sir.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Today is my first login in years.
Your wife, you, and all your family will be in our prayers.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad news, Charlie. Comfort and strength and best wishes to you and yours.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Gutpile, I'm so sorry to hear that. I know how much our wives mean to us.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bushpilot
posted Hide Post
May God place his healing hand on your wife and give you peace.

****************************************************W5SCM
"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution" - Abraham Lincoln

"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go" - Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1143 | Location: Little Rock, AR | Registered: January 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for peace and comfort sent.

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Done. So sorry Charlie

Posts: 12921 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you and your family. So sorry to learn this.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Charlie, continuing to pray for and think of both of you. My heart goes out to you.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2105 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hillbilly Wannabe
posted Hide Post
I too am so sorry to hear this. Such a tough thing.

Posts: 2546 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post