SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care.
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care. Login/Join 
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
i’m sorry to hear this news, stay strong for your wife and know prayers are forth coming! God bless!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for you your wife and family.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry to read this GC. Prayers sent for comfort.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18039 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear about your Wife. I cant imagine what you are going through, but Prayers sent to you both.

------------------------------------------------

9/11/01 Never Forget

"In valor there is hope" - Tacitus

Posts: 2675 | Location: VA | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
I can’t imagine getting the news like that. I’ll be saying a prayer for your wife and your family. God bless and keep you close.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Charlie, just reading this and I'll certainly add her to my prayer list. I try and include so many here each day, the lists are long, so many are in need. Cancer is such a horrible thing and has taken so many good people and friends. Many here have been touched by it and are currently struggling with it, my heart goes out to all. I wish a world completely rid of this nasty disease, and maybe someday in the future it will be defeated entirely.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
So sorry for you, your wife, and family. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers sent your way.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1376 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sjames
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry to hear this news...

May God grant you both peace

Posts: 2505 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: August 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers Charlie. Very sorry to hear this news.

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SeaCliff
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. My prayers for your wife and family.

Posts: 1894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: October 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Please be strong, for you and her.

Posts: 341 | Location: South Florida | Registered: December 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I am soo sorry to hear this news. You have TONS of prayers and thoughts from our home and hearts. Blessings sent your way....

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Both you and your wife will be in my prayers Charlie.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Very sorry, prayers for her, you and your family.

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear this. Prayers sent.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7946 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear this news. Went through something similar with my mom last year and hospice was a God send. Gods blessing to you for strength, peace, and comfort.

Posts: 6011 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
Picture of thomjb
posted Hide Post
Thoughts and prayers for all...

Thom

"Tulta munille!"
NRA Benefactor Life Member
NRA Certified Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
SAF Life Member

Posts: 2835 | Location: SouthWest IN | Registered: August 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Storm
posted Hide Post
Charlie, I'm so sorry you and your wife are having to go through this. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you both the best in what you have ahead of you.

Deepest Condolences,
Storm

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Been looking at this thread for a couple days now, trying to think of anything that could be said.... Frown

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post