SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care.
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please keep us in your prayers. My beloved wife diagonised with stage four cancer and is now in hospice care. Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
So extremely sorry for your loss.

NRA Patron Member, Instructor and CRSO
NC CCH Instructor
GRNC Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 1838 | Registered: April 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3232 | Location: Middle Earth, Rivendell | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
I’m so very sorry.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
I’m sorry for your loss.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathy Charlie, Godspeed Sandy Lee..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss Sir. May the Lord comfort you.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
God bless you both, Charlie. My condolences.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 5303 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Almost as Fast as a Speeding Bullet
Picture of Otto Pilot
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss Charlie.

Aeronautics confers beauty and grandeur, combining art and science for those who devote themselves to it. . . . The aeronaut, free in space, sailing in the infinite, loses himself in the immense undulations of nature. He climbs, he rises, he soars, he reigns, he hurtles the proud vault of the azure sky. — Georges Besançon

Posts: 11502 | Location: Denver and/or The World | Registered: August 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My condolences

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss Charlie,

Posts: 2077 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry, Charlie.

You have my sincerest sympathy.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss

Posts: 189 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
Hate to hear this Charlie. Very sorry

Posts: 3239 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Sincerest condolences to you and yours, sir.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry, prayers for you.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post