SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by oddball:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gw3971:

Also it seems like Whelan wasn’t really all that great of a Marine or person.

so it seems. The Washington Post reports, he got a BCD for Larceny. WaPo

Who knows what will stick to the wall but the mud includes the BCD, citizen of 4 countries, $80,000 in cash when he arrived in Russia, lied about his background as a LEO.

Posts: 6393 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Bout is already on Russian TV.
laughing at us

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Maybe Biden should have read Trump's "Art of the deal" before making that trade

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hope Griner- America-hating TRASH that she is- hears of this story. Not that it would weigh upon her conscience, since she's a leftist, so she cares about only herself. No, she'd probably just lap a bit more pussy and get another tattoo. Mad

ROTTING IN DUBAI: Family of American imprisoned in UAE says US abandoned him for Brittney Griner

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm sure Ms Griner would be troubled if someone was to read the story to her but she realizes that Mr Shahin is just nowhere near as important as she is.

Posts: 3454 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Well one of the dead fish wrappers awarded her Arizonan of the Year

That's the best Arizona has to offer?
Those are some pretty low standards.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:

That's the best Arizona has to offer?
Those are some pretty low standards.

Coming from the Arizona Republic, this is par for the course.
That rag-sheet see's themselves as being on the front-lines of confronting conservatives, of all stripes. Outside of PHX, Tucson and Flag, the state embraces its pioneer past and the hard scrabble lifestyle that defined an entire region the environment and the laws that define. The people at the Arizona Republic want to un-do all of that, ignore it, denounce it and make fun of it, anything to twist the stick, insult or, minimize conservatives is their mission.

Posts: 14653 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
WATCH: WNBA’s Brittney Griner Says Banning Biological Men from Playing Against Women is a ‘Crime’

Phoenix Mercury player Brittney Griner spoke to the media as the WNBA prepares to kick off its 2023 season, and at one point in the discussion insisted that it is a “crime” to prevent biological men who claim to be transgender women from playing against natural-born women.

He should know...

https://www.breitbart.com/spor...st-women-is-a-crime/

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ Lefty is quick to say everything is a crime.

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Griner is a muddled idiot, should have left her to do her full term in the Russian system of injustice.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Bring them on! Oh please open the flood gates, they'll quickly be singing a different tune and potentially out of a job.

Posts: 21105 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
I will always remember watching the Tonight Show one night back in 1976 when transgender tennis player Renee Richards was trying to get into the U.S. Open tournament.

In his monologue, Johnny Carson told this joke:

"It looks like the United States Tennis Association is looking at creating a new category so Renee Richards can play---"Mixed Singles."

The audience roared.

Today, Carson would have been off the air before the show was over.

Posts: 4498 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This stupid bitch will support this madness until some guy is ripping rebounds from her and dunking repeatedly over her dumbass head. When she gets absolutely pwned on the court perhaps she will change her opinion.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Interesting to notice that in the photo posted by bcereuss, the woman in the foreground is the only one who is saluting (hand over heart).

The others are all standing in an approximation of the "at ease" position, hands behind their backs.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I used to think that, in spite of recent controversy, the anthem should remain part of these sporting events. Now, if it is only a matter of how badly the gesture is profaned, probably counter-productive (and my blood pressure rx only works so well).

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Me too. But now that much of the lefts' hypocrisy has melted away since it has moved out of the shadows, I find I like the lack of it much better.

It's nice to not wonder who your enemies are.

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Griner played her first game in two years on Friday night, and after stepping off the court, she opened up on her time behind bars, and her decision to stand for the national anthem.

'I was literally in a cage and could not stand the way I wanted to,' she said. 'Just being able to hear my national anthem and see my flag, I definitely want to stand.'

A little different attitude.

Caption: WNBA star Griner admitted after the game that she now 'appreciates everything a little more'

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I wonder if she'll defend her flag from people like she was. Would she try to educate Colin Kaepernutz?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"How was it not a sellout?"

Because it's women's basketball! Who gives a shit? And now, what, you think people are going to be scalping tickets, rioting because they can't get into the arena because this freak spent months in a Russian prison? You think people will pay to gawk at this fool? They can do that on their phone!

Your league is subsidized by the NBA in order to even exist! No. One. Cares.

You're clueless. Enjoy your echo chamber.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post