SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female basketball player breaks the law in Russia, but have no fear- Sheila Jackson Lee is DEMANDING her release Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Everything that is said this man (Bout) has done re: weapons and arming enemies of the United States, the not most beloved president of the United States (FJB) has done in spades in Iraq! Not only has he(FJB) Given arms he has also Given a complete infrastructure of equipment, bases and airstrip, motorized vehicles and aircraft, FREE GRATIS. FJB is a master arms dealer.
Edited to add FJB is not a dealer because he never sold it to Iraq, he just Gave it away.

Posts: 520 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
So gun-control President frees arms dealer.

Arming everyone but Americans.

quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:
Everything that is said this man (Bout) has done re: weapons and arming enemies of the United States, the not most beloved president of the United States (FJB) has done in spades in Iraq! Not only has he(FJB) Given arms he has also Given a complete infrastructure of equipment, bases and airstrip, motorized vehicles and aircraft, FREE GRATIS. FJB is a master arms dealer.
Edited to add FJB is not a dealer because he never sold it to Iraq, he just Gave it away.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Brittney Griner Flees Back to Russia in Terror After Seeing American Flag

LOS ANGELES, CA – Freed WNBA player Brittney Griner has fled back to Russia after seeing an American flag for the first time in months. Griner spotted the flag near the tarmac of Los Angeles International Airport upon the arrival of her flight from Russia and had a negative reaction to the sight.

"AAHHHHH! The symbol of my oppression!" said Griner through tears. "When I see the American flag, I see slavery. I see Jim Crow. I see George Floyd. I see a country that does not care about black people, particularly not black members of the LGBTQ community."

"Only 3 minutes here and my very existence is already threatened by this American flag!"

The move came as a shock to many and was interpreted as a slap in the face to the Biden administration. "We worked so hard to free her. We told Putin he could have anything he wanted with no conditions whatsoever," said a Biden official who chose to remain anonymous. "Why would she go back to Putin? That just makes us look bad!"

Several activists sided with Griner. "They let her sit in Russia for almost a year," said nonbinary LGBTQ activist Nicole Owens. "And they only traded her for one guy. That's an insult. She is worth at least seven Russian Arms dealers." Other activists blamed the WNBA. "She barely makes a living wage," said Women's Rights activist Lena Hogan. "Her WNBA contract is only for $220,000 a year. She has to go to Russia to make any real money."

Griner is scheduled to arrive back in Moscow this evening.

Babylon Bee

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10709 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Yup…

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
"She is worth at least seven Russian Arms dealers."
IMHO, she is not worth even one. She is not worth anything. She is terrified of an American Flag? We sure wasted a trade for her.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Flashguy… that article was from the Babylon Bee. It’s satire.

Posts: 26932 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:

Except it isn't really. Her ilk always trash this country, disrespect the flag, kneel and what have you. Then when they find out they have no "privilege" outside the US and actually have to follow the law, they whine for big-USA to come save them.

Her life was never in danger, she just an entertainer that tried to smuggle illegal drugs into a hostile-to-USA country. The Marine risked his life many times for his country.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Except it isn't really.
Congratulations. In this thread, you're "that guy".

Developing a sense of humor might help.

Posts: 107677 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sure it's satire and it's hilarious.

My point is that she was an America-hating, national anthem denigrating POS like Kapernick, until she needed help from her imagined "oppressive" government to save her from a real oppressive government. Maybe she will change her tune a little, but we'll have to wait and see.

If my intent did not reflect in my wording that I can correct it.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Man, loosen up

posted Hide Post
OK.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Sorry. I didn't see the byline at the bottom.

Nevertheless, my comment about her not being worth 7 arms dealers stands. And it is still a wasted trade.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, enough. Damn. It's satire FFS. You don't need to point out the truths in it, because satire reveals those truths. That is its entire purpose. Let's move on, please.

Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
No lie detected here!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13514 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, look, it's Sheila Jackson Lee, brilliant as ever. Roll Eyes

"His weapons might have been used to kill Americans, but he has not killed Americans." Fucking brilliant.

Lee justifies swapping 'Merchant of Death' for Brittany Griner

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Did Jackson just unknowingly fall on the side of “guns don’t kill people, people kill people?”

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12342 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
And they left the Marine behind. Leaving people behind seems to be a systemic problem with the Biden administration.

Also left behind is Marc Fogel, an American schoolteacher who was caught with a small amount of marijuana in mid 2021, and has been in labor camps ever since. Not a peep out of the White House or media about a "wrongful detainment". He happens to be the wrong color and gender.

This is who we conservatives need to be talking about. Paul Whelan is the one the media talks about because he was arrested when Trump was in office so they can blame share his situation, and Whelan was arrested on different, more severe, charges so the left can say that his case is being treated differently by the Russians. Also it seems like Whelan wasn’t really all that great of a Marine or person.

They don’t want to talk about Marc Fogel though because despite being arrested at the same place for the same crime as Griner, the Biden admin never labeled him as wrongfully detained. He was also arrested during Biden’s admin several months before Griner.

They can deflect on Whelan but can’t on Fogel which is why the media is completely silent on him.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15257 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Fogels mistake is being not black, not being a lesbian, and not hating America. Maybe he should declare himself all these things if he really wants his repatriation expedited. That would actually make for an excellent Babylon Bee article…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15611 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post