SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The last clip- single bite nut-munch

If memory serves, that is called the "Johnson Strike". Named after Sgt. Peter Johnson and his K9 Hoden of the Vicksburg, Mississippi PD, who used it back in the 1950s.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10777 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
The best part is the dogs enjoy it, you just know they are thinking of the treats they are going to receive.

Posts: 5573 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I must be twisted, because this intense, but I had to laugh. The framing of the shot showing just the rear three quarters of the dog while chomping on this guy is too much. Officer was amped up and had no patience with this guy. K-9 buffet at 2:55.

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...with play-by-play

Amd then, there's this

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fur missiles for sure!! Love it!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Don't punch the K9.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Lots of happy endings here.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10893 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Woof!

Posts: 9103 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
"Oh shit! Its Super-Dog! Aaahhh!" ROFLMAO!

I bet the comments are larded with jokes about how much that dog loves mexican food.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Good lord it has to be hard to submit when you have trained animal tearing you up. Put your hands behind your back while you are getting bitten, lol. Most of these guys are cowards so trying to listen to instructions while pissing their pants has to be pretty difficult. Poor dumb bastards Wink .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5905 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If Dirty Harry had had a K-9:

Posts: 27803 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Damn, the way those dogs climb fences! That dude in pink won't be sitting down for a while.

Sic balls, Chopper.

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Ah, so gratifying. It does my heart warm to see the doggies get to do what they love.

I listen to Mike Ritland, because he's hilarious. But he makes the point, you could have the biggest baddest convicts tell you they aren't cooperating, taze em, shoot em, nothing. Bring the dog outta the car and they shit their pants.

He's got some stories of dogs tearing things clean out or off. Those BMs are insane.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
All of the dogs grabbed and held on except for the nut cruncher.

Why did that dog not hold on to the ball sack?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
This is good. And I love it--you punch the K9 while it's eating you, and you get charges for that too!

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why did that dog not hold on to the ball sack?

Excess FBO, and it tasted nasty.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12740 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I have never seen a dog go through a window like that. Damn you wind up with a K9 attached to you it might be time to reevaluate your decision making paradigm for important life choices.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3568 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post
Respect for the K-9 guys runs deep.

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32398 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Bring the dog outta the car and they shit their pants.

Note to self: Don’t wait to cooperate and obey commands until after the dog has been released. Otherwise, see the dictionary definition of “too late.”

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47356 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post