This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/9770054264

October 26, 2019, 07:13 PM
henryaz
Army of Barkness : Police K-9 Takedowns
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The last clip- single bite nut-munch

If memory serves, that is called the "Johnson Strike". Named after Sgt. Peter Johnson and his K9 Hoden of the Vicksburg, Mississippi PD, who used it back in the 1950s.

When in doubt, mumble
October 26, 2019, 07:47 PM
XLT
The best part is the dogs enjoy it, you just know they are thinking of the treats they are going to receive.
November 09, 2019, 08:58 PM
parabellum
I must be twisted, because this intense, but I had to laugh. The framing of the shot showing just the rear three quarters of the dog while chomping on this guy is too much. Officer was amped up and had no patience with this guy. K-9 buffet at 2:55.

December 20, 2019, 07:11 PM
parabellum
...with play-by-play

Amd then, there's this

December 20, 2019, 08:15 PM
wreckdiver
Fur missiles for sure!! Love it!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton
December 20, 2019, 08:53 PM
Johnny 3eagles
Don't punch the K9.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
December 21, 2019, 06:18 PM
coloradohunter44
Lots of happy endings here.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!
December 21, 2019, 07:52 PM
.38supersig
Woof!

December 21, 2019, 08:02 PM
mr kablammo
"Oh shit! Its Super-Dog! Aaahhh!" ROFLMAO!

I bet the comments are larded with jokes about how much that dog loves mexican food.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
December 21, 2019, 09:14 PM
dave7378
Good lord it has to be hard to submit when you have trained animal tearing you up. Put your hands behind your back while you are getting bitten, lol. Most of these guys are cowards so trying to listen to instructions while pissing their pants has to be pretty difficult. Poor dumb bastards Wink .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
December 22, 2019, 09:50 AM
egregore
If Dirty Harry had had a K-9:

December 22, 2019, 10:01 AM
Keystoner
Damn, the way those dogs climb fences! That dude in pink won't be sitting down for a while.

Sic balls, Chopper.

Year V
December 22, 2019, 10:02 AM
Slippery Pete
Ah, so gratifying. It does my heart warm to see the doggies get to do what they love.

I listen to Mike Ritland, because he's hilarious. But he makes the point, you could have the biggest baddest convicts tell you they aren't cooperating, taze em, shoot em, nothing. Bring the dog outta the car and they shit their pants.

He's got some stories of dogs tearing things clean out or off. Those BMs are insane.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/
December 22, 2019, 10:09 AM
kimber1911
All of the dogs grabbed and held on except for the nut cruncher.

Why did that dog not hold on to the ball sack?

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021
December 22, 2019, 10:11 AM
Keystoner
This is good. And I love it--you punch the K9 while it's eating you, and you get charges for that too!

Year V
December 22, 2019, 10:30 AM
ArtieS
quote:
Why did that dog not hold on to the ball sack?

Excess FBO, and it tasted nasty.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
December 22, 2019, 11:44 AM
redstone
I have never seen a dog go through a window like that. Damn you wind up with a K9 attached to you it might be time to reevaluate your decision making paradigm for important life choices.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson
December 22, 2019, 10:56 PM
MtnPlinker
Respect for the K-9 guys runs deep.
December 26, 2019, 04:03 PM
RogueJSK

December 26, 2019, 04:45 PM
sigfreund
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Bring the dog outta the car and they shit their pants.

Note to self: Don’t wait to cooperate and obey commands until after the dog has been released. Otherwise, see the dictionary definition of “too late.”

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato