SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some Reprobate Bombed The Georgia Guidestones
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Reprobate Bombed The Georgia Guidestones Login/Join 
Power is nothing
without control
posted Hide Post
I hope someone's mother is very disappointed in them right now. I don't know about you folks, but my mom never taught me, "If you see something you don't like, just blow it up in the middle of the night." In fact, she directly admonished me for blowing stuff up several times, and it was my stuff! Why she let me collect all those black powder charges left in a field after a civil war re-enactment I will never know, but she did, and it made the rest of that summer very entertaining! Wait...what were we talking about again?

- Bret

Posts: 2466 | Location: OH | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Looks like they do have more video and the GBI just released some, although it doesn't show much.

Posts: 9514 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I had never even heard of these Georgia Guidestones until now.

If I see a car with Bernie, Hillary, Biden, "Keep your religion out my uterus," "Coexist" or whatever stickers on it that are for someone or something I don't like, I just shine it on and pass it by. I'm not going to "key" it or slap a Trump sticker over the Hillary one. Other than the scale, this is no different.

Posts: 27963 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I'd stopped by after noticing them on the roadside.

I'm on the road quite a bit and like reading about the history of where I am at the time.

Fort Peachtree, the Hannah bat factory, Rock Eagle, The Dump, Hellen Keller's house, etc...

The Guidestones was a very impressive structure.

Posts: 9154 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post