SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some Reprobate Bombed The Georgia Guidestones
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Reprobate Bombed The Georgia Guidestones Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Marxism isn’t evil to you?

This may be new-age globalist mumbo-jumbo, but it doesn't sound like Marxism in any way. Marx is about public ownership of the means of production, not population control and a world court.
And whatever it is, you support blowing it up if you don't agree with it? That would be evil.

Right.
But if anything is worse than Marxism it's the 'Elites' notion that most of the world's population are useless CO2 emitters in need of extermination.

Still, like sigmonkey said: Those rocks never hurt me. In fact, until yesterday, I had never heard of The Georgia Guidestones.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Clearly nobody from GA blew it up, part of it was left standing.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
It’s curious the only thing the cameras caught was the monuments blowing up. I’m going to speculate that the people who constructed them were the ones who destroyed them.

On what basis?

I speculate that space aliens used an energy weapon to blast them from orbit.

Why should we assume otherwise?

What do we know about the people who erected them in the first place? What do we know about their motives? Would it not be in keeping with what we don’t know for the people that erected them to also be the ones to blow them up?

Put another way, the folks that erected them went to great lengths to hide themselves and their motives. It’s reasonable to assume they knew these monuments and the suddenness of their appearance would cause people to speculate about the monuments, the builders, the motives, etc. Why would they not destroy them as well knowing the same speculation would take place? As suddenly as they went up, they went down.

That the cameras didn’t catch anything but the explosion makes me think inside job.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Let me see if I remember how to do this:

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
Marxism isn’t evil to you?

And whatever it is, you support blowing it up if you don't agree with it? That would be evil.

Go back and read my first post in this thread.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I have never heard of these, what are they?

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
They were the chrysalis ...

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

A lot of info, and rather than making a mess trying to "Cliff's note" it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:

Some unknown wealthy elite put these Stone Hinge like slabs up with the new 10 Commandments:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.

3. Unite humanity with a living new language.

4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.

5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.

6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.

7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.

8. Balance personal rights with social duties.

9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.

10. Be not a cancer on the Earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature. (sounds like Heels Up Harris making a statement)

It was put up in 1980, toward the end of the Cold War. I don't buy the theory that it is guidelines to the survivors of a nuclear world war, as the Cold War was coming to an end, along with Jimmy Carter's term as President (rated at the time as Worst President in History but has moved down in the current rankings). You can see the irony that the Cold War heated up again under Obummer (now rated as the Second Worst President) and again with Bidet (yep, #1 Worst President in History WITH TWO MORE Years to go).

Some of it sounds like the Trans-Human Elites, who will use bio and cybernetic technology to live much longer lives while the useless carbon emitters (normal people) are forced into extinction. I just heard about the "Guide Stones in the last couple years but now I understand the plot for "Rainbow Six" by Tom Clancy.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 342 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
So basically modern art? Shame some people have nothing better to do than destroy other people's stuff.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
So either the cameras are motion based and not on all the time, or, we're not getting to see all of the video.

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Nancy Pelosi, answering a question about her own GDC's destroying American Historical monuments all across the country in the dark of night: "People are gonna do what they do."

Me, an outsider & likely religious crackpot opining about the destruction of the Georgia Guidestones at four ayem: 'People are gonna do what they do.'

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Two sides of the same coin.
And I’m stuck being trampled by both.

Nothing performed in hate or retribution is righteous.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39755 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.... Where is ATF? Usually if you pop off anything bigger than a cap gun, they are all over it.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16094 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Hmmm.... Where is ATF? ...

Shhhhhhhh ... They're on it!

Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hmmm.... Where is ATF? Usually if you pop off anything bigger than a cap gun, they are all over it.

The FBI is involved now.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39755 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:
quote:

The FBI is involved now.
Which means we'll never know the truth . However , they will find a way to link it to Trump supporters ..

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

Clearly nobody from GA blew it up, part of it was left standing.
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30677 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post