SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Some Reprobate Bombed The Georgia Guidestones
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some Reprobate Bombed The Georgia Guidestones Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
The religious crackpots are celebrating.
They actually think they were the debil.

Marxism isn’t evil to you?

Show me where it praised karl marx.

You outsiders have no idea what this means in Georgia.

Some religious crackpot attacked and destroyed a tourist attraction.

It wasn't the debil.

I hate marxists, but I absolutely DESPISE religious crackpots even more. They are absolutely cut from the same cloth and I have experienced the grace offered by "god's children" first hand. At least you know who your enemy is with a marxist.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

quote:

How can you make such a claim?

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

How can you make such a claim?

With probable cause.

https://kandisstaylor.com/executiveorder10/

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
The religious crackpots are celebrating.
They actually think they were the debil.

Show me where it praised karl marx.
You outsiders have no idea what this means in Georgia. Some religious crackpot attacked and destroyed a tourist attraction. It wasn't the debil. I hate marxists, but I absolutely DESPISE religious crackpots even more. They are absolutely cut from the same cloth and I have experienced the grace offered by "god's children" first hand. At least you know who your enemy is with a marxist.

Not an “outsider”. Check location below. If you think those aren’t Marxist ideals that were on the Guidestones, I don’t know what to tell you.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love how the use of explosives in this case is not considered a terrorist act.

Posts: 1745 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Didn't the Globalist Ted Turner fund the building of it?

That candidate is a freaking nutcase

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Whomever did this is opposed to freedom of assembly, religion, and speech, and for that reason, I oppose them, especially if they are debil-loving Marxist religious terrorist zealots.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
This next story is a little odd, and I debated whether to write it up, but ultimately I couldn’t help it. There’s a metaphor here. The story is, the Georgia Guidestones blew up.

You can search U.S. corporate media forever and won’t find this story, and maybe it’s not particularly newsworthy.1 Maybe it’s just a minor act of freshman vandalism on a weird out-of-the way amateur tourist attraction or something.

Maybe. But the so-called Georgia Guidestones are enough of a story that at least one minor gubernatorial candidate pledged recently to destroy them if elected, and even called them “satanic.” Here’s the tweet from Kandiss Taylor’s primary campaign this spring:

Called “America’s Stonehenge” by fans, the Guidestones sprouted without fanfare in a rural Georgia field in 1980 as if they were designed to fuel conspiracy theories. Maybe because they knew their little monument wouldn’t be super popular, forty+ years later the builders remain completely anonymous, protected by layers of cutouts, shell corporations, and lawyers contractually pledged to secrecy. But whoever built them has enough juice that cameras linked directly to Georgia’s 911 call center constantly monitor the sinister monolith to keep it safe.

It didn’t work.

A 2009 article in Wired Magazine said the monument was commissioned by an unknown person or group under the deliberately-provocative pseudonym “Robert C. Christian,” on behalf of “a small group of local Americans” who had been planning the monument for decades. The fifteen-foot-tall stones are packed with occult symbology, including various holes, lines, and markings tied to various astronomical features. In several languages, including Hebrew, this message is inscribed all over them:

”Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature; Guide reproduction wisely, improving fitness and diversity; Unite humanity with a living new language; Rule passion, faith, tradition, and all things with tempered reason; Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts; Let all nations rule internally, resolving external disputes in a world court; Avoid petty laws and useless officials; Balance personal rights with social duties; Prize truth, beauty, love … seeking harmony with the infinite; Be not a cancer on earth — leave room for nature — leave room for nature.”

The inscription can be fairly understood as a prescription for massive depopulation, radical birth control, eugenics, oppressive government, and a new world order. The occult designs and imagery arguably can be tied to various well-known satanic themes. It has lots of other super weird features. For just one example of many, the Guidestones are placed exactly 666 miles from the United Nations building.

It might be a coincidence. Maybe. Anyway, it’s weird.

So you can easily imagine that — especially considering its secretive construction — a lot of folks, for some reason, think that world governments and NGO’s are conspiring to bring about what the Guidestones suggested over 40 years ago.

Anyway, according to surveillance footage, a sharp explosion occurred at the Guidestones at 4:03am local time on Wednesday, July 6th. The cameras show nothing but a flash of light and one of the three pillars crumbling. Later yesterday afternoon, Georgia authorities demolished the remaining stones for tourists’ safety.
Twitter avatar for @disclosetvDisclose.tv @disclosetv
NOW - Georgia Guidestones are now completely leveled.

July 6th 2022
6,270 Retweets22,206 Likes

The internet is vibrating with speculation. Did someone finally say enough was enough and blow the damnable things up somehow? Or was it taken down by its own makers, in some kind of occult ceremony symbolizing the destruction of the old order to make way for a new one, or something? Who knows.

What we DO know is: somebody wanted the insane monument gone. While decrying destruction of private property, of course, I can’t help feeling a tiny bit better that the Guidestones aren’t around. We’ll deal with whatever comes next if and when it raises its beastly head.

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I haven’t heard of anyone blowing up the Lenin statues in the country yet.

I don’t believe I’d destroying any piece of art for someone else’s beliefs.

The path to hell is paved with good intentions.

We’re doing the right thing is what while men tell themselves as they do evil things.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39754 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Wow! People are more upset about this than they are about our historical statues & monuments being vandalised, destroyed, or even removed by the government because they're not woke.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
The same people who are cheering this on are the ones demanding Stone Mountain remain.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Regardless who originally commissioned the monument and their motives, they wrote the check and gave the property to the local citizens.
Free speech as far as I'm concerned and their right to do in this country. Don't like it for any reason, you don't have to look at it.
Also free speech to disagree with anything about the views some perceive, as long as that's all it is.
Not OK to go there and bomb the thing, whatever their reasoning.
Yes, the left seems to do this regularly, often without repercussions, and that's wrong too.

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
"First rule of "Project Mayhem is we do not talk about "Project Mayhem!"

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Some of leftists of Reddit are celebrating their destruction because their construction was funded by a white supremacist, courtesy some shady 2015 John Oliver documentary that “conclusively proved” it.

It’s not as black and white as many in this thread would have it.

Posts: 17131 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Or red and white. Fixed it for smudge Wink

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19188 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Those rocks never hurt me, and people with ideals deferent from me number in the several billion.

I can't worry over such things.

And as far as guidance written on rocks, people wanting to destroy them seems to be a never ending mission.

Rocks don't hurt people, people hurt people.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
It’s curious the only thing the cameras caught was the monuments blowing up. I’m going to speculate that the people who constructed them were the ones who destroyed them.

Posts: 10949 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:

This may be new-age globalist mumbo-jumbo, but it doesn't sound like Marxism in any way. Marx is about public ownership of the means of production, not population control and a world court.

And whatever it is, you support blowing it up if you don't agree with it? That would be evil.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
It’s curious the only thing the cameras caught was the monuments blowing up. I’m going to speculate that the people who constructed them were the ones who destroyed them.

On what basis?

I speculate that space aliens used an energy weapon to blast them from orbit.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:

On what basis?

I speculate that space aliens used an energy weapon to blast them from orbit.

If they were intending to blow up the planet, I think their Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator fizzled out.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post