SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old dino:
bald1 ... The soup was great !
Definitely will make again.

Fantastic! Glad you all enjoyed it! Big Grin

PS I'm a Kerrygold butter fan too! Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Good morning everyone!

My apologies for being absent and missing this thread. DISCOUNT CODE IS sig10 . Thank you to everyone for your continued support.

I apologize for the way we state that Alaska is not included in the free shipping. As nhracecraft pointed out, there is a considerable difference in shipping. I will bring the wording up to the powers that be. Please understand that we love Alaskans just as much as everyone else. It isn’t personal, you just live in an area that shipping costs considerably more.

I apologize for the really late reply to the emails and this thread. Something pretty exciting in life has kept me away from everything and I’ll share that in a later thread when I have some time.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
New discount code is sig10

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Thanks, just placed an order!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Of course, I just received an $85.00 order.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Bumped this up again. Just ordered another 15lbs of diced pineapple.

Man that stuff is good good good yummy stuff!

and got the discount this time.... Smile

Posts: 18035 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Got an order placed full of spices, some lentils, beans, nuts, n’ stuff…

Appreciate your willingness to help us brother. Here’s some reciprocity.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A bump for Mount Hope Wholesale and a Christmas Thank You to Beancooker especially, who hooked me up with a surprise shipment of snacks for the holidays!

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Good evening everyone, sig10 is reactivated on our website. Happy New Year to all of you!

quote:
The “lol” thread

Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Bump Wink

Just placed an order after receiving beancooker's (Noah) "Summer Offers!" email.

Love praline pecans. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16223 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Good stuff.

I'm seriously addicted to their dried mango slices. Way better than the dried mango you'll find elsewhere, which typically to have a bunch of additives and preservatives. I'm about to have to put in another order for several more pounds, as I'm down to one last bag from the last batch I ordered.

And their Grand Canyon Gorp is a step up in quality compared to the usual grocery store trail mix.

Posts: 32515 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
I'm seriously addicted to their dried mango slices.

Which? Organic or natural offering?

quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Grand Canyon Gorp is a step up in quality compared to the usual grocery store trail mix.

Sadly I'm allergic to almonds, cashews, and Brazil nuts, so none of Noah's nut mixes work for me.

USN (RET), COTEP #192

Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bob, the organic are the ones Rogue speaks of. The organic ones are good. I won’t eat the other mangos.

Sorry the nut mixes have some allergens to you. Best to steer clear of those.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yep, organic. The ingredients state: Mango. That's it.

Lots of other brands and types of "dried mangos" have sugar added, along with other chemicals, and don't taste anywhere near as good.

These organic mango slices are basically just mango jerky, and are delicious.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the promo, Noah! Monsoon Mix is good stuff!

Posts: 26910 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
You’re welcome! I’m glad everyone is enjoying the products!

As far as the organic mango, our current (and extra awesome) supplier has mangos tied up in a shipping container at sea/port. We are using a backup supplier right now.

I would recommend holding off on the organic mango for right now. I’ll let you all know when the really awesome ones are back on the shelf.

quote:
The “lol” thread