SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members Login/Join 
Six Days on the Road
Picture of vandrv
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this. I've been unable to find steel cut oats locally, so placed an order today. Who knew oatmeal would be as scarce as toilet paper.

Posts: 759 | Location: The Boulevard of Broken Dreams | Registered: June 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Placed my order today!
Thank you!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vandrv:
I've been unable to find steel cut oats locally, so placed an order today. Who knew oatmeal would be as scarce as toilet paper.

Yea, I go thru a lot of that, too.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, fear not. Steel cut oats, and thick oats, are something we almost always have in stock. I’ve got your back with lowering cholesterol and heart health!!! You can even have the strawberries. They’re healthy and amazingly tasty!!!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
You can even have the strawberries. They’re healthy and amazingly tasty!!!

Got to admit I was REALLY tempted by those! Smile
Maybe next time....

As an aside Mount Hope processes orders FAST. Placed mine on the 7th, notified it shipped on the 8th, and UPS is showing scheduled delivery on the 10th out here in flyover country! Can't beat that. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order processing speed rivals Top Gun Supply

Posts: 1403 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Order processing speed rivals Top Gun Supply

That is one hell of an awesome compliment! Thank you oldbill.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot. Just placed an order. Really great selection.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Thanks !

Going to place an order tomorrow.

Posts: 3427 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just placed another order for 5 lbs of the spicy Sonoran snack mix and 5 lbs of the Grand Canyon Gorp as well as 3 lbs of corn nuts. Haven’t had the corn nuts yet but the other two are awesome! I hope that we can keep placing orders even after this pandemic is over.

Posts: 685 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Order placed. Great prices on the chile powders. Just made a batch of Asado de Puerco and I could have used the Chile de arbol and ancho.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Largefarva:
Just placed another order for 5 lbs of the spicy Sonoran snack mix and 5 lbs of the Grand Canyon Gorp as well as 3 lbs of corn nuts. Haven’t had the corn nuts yet but the other two are awesome! I hope that we can keep placing orders even after this pandemic is over.

When all goes back to normal, we will still accept orders from individuals.

We are not a company that would turn our back on those that supported us when we needed it the most.

quote:
The “lol” thread

Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Order came in last night. Fast delivery. Little bag of dried strawberries were in the order. Very tasty. Appreciate it. Will order again soon.

Posts: 5696 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
UPS just delivered my order. And I too was gifted with a 6oz strawberry sampler. Smile Thanks Noah! Much appreciated! Smile Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
Just placed an order. Quite a variety of spices you offer.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Just got my order! Fast!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just placed an order. Hope it helps your company. Local stores are out of frozen blueberries because of coronavirus,so I just ordered dried from your company. I might not go back to frozen Smile

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Received my order yesterday afternoon - thank you! Everything is awesome - and the strawberries sample was devoured immediately. Smile
I will be ordering more for sure!

Cool

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3925 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is very timely. I've been tossing a couple of slices of candied ginger into my water bottle every morning to add a bit of flavor, and I'm starting to run out.

Thank you!

Posts: 279 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: August 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
I’m really happy to hear that everyone is very pleased with their orders. We strive to ship out product as soon as possible. Usually it is same day as order is placed.

I’m just as happy to hear that everyone likes the strawberries. We have plenty and they’re one of my favorite items. They’re like natures crack. So addictive. Figured I would share those with our customers as a thank you for placing an order.

We are still receiving orders from our suppliers and now that the initial nationwide hoard seems to be over, we are getting product on a more timely manner. If we were out of stock on something you needed, email me and I can let you know when we will have it back in stock.

My email is my first name (see below) at mounthopewholesle.com

Thanks,

Noah

quote:
The “lol” thread